Page 2474 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 14741974237424242464247024712472247324742475247624772478 ... LastLast
Results 37,096 to 37,110 of 37215

The final chapter of Flawed Almighty was a good satisfying conclusion to the Manhwa. The Manhwa was great from start to finish. It being adapted into Live action or anime is something I would like to see.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So Hades 2 is in early access now and already well worth getting, and man is getting the necessary reflexes back for it rough

Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum currently in development, expected to release in 2026.

...I mean ok I guess. Andy Serkis will direct and star with Peter Jackson producing, so I suppse if nothing else they'll look nice.

Also according to this story, an animated feature “The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim” is set to release in December. A cursory google search shows Kenji Kamiyama, director of Moribito and Ghost in the Shell SAC among other things is attached to direct.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum currently in development, expected to release in 2026.

...I mean ok I guess. Andy Serkis will direct and star with Peter Jackson producing, so I suppse if nothing else they'll look nice.

Also according to this story, an animated feature “The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim” is set to release in December. A cursory google search shows Kenji Kamiyama, director of Moribito and Ghost in the Shell SAC among other things is attached to direct.
    I love both Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Moribito, so the action will look awesome.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

since we know he's coming to x-men '97

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

since we know he's coming to x-men '97
    Here's hoping that he's a little more...cerebral with the usage of his powers in this adaptation.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Here's hoping that he's a little more...cerebral with the usage of his powers in this adaptation.
    very much so.

Hell no.

I want him to make three suns.

This cartoon looks nuts, like the creators of this were sniffing liters of cocaine and meth.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Hell no.

I want him to make three suns.
    That was a Franklin specific power. If they're going the Onslaught route I imagine that they'll stick to the Magneto + Xavier combo.

He can be dumb with their powers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That was a Franklin specific power. If they're going the Onslaught route I imagine that they'll stick to the Magneto + Xavier combo.

He can be dumb with their powers too.
    So you're saying there's a chance...?

My Forum check it out

just finished "blood of zeus", season 2.

spoilers:
    heron continues to be a super bland and boring MC. maybe its the direction or the VA's acting but heron is just damn bland and boring to me.

hades and Persephone are introduced in the story. at first, i was like "why are you making them the bad guys? hades isn't evil". then they expanded upon it and turns out hades just wants his family together and not having to say goodbye to her every spring, which saddens their son and daughter.

seraphim gets some character development as it turns out he was in love with a priestess but left due to not wanting to ruin her life and not wanting to let go of his revenge. he spends the seasons trying to save her from suffering in the underworld since she was killed by a giant known as the tree bender and didn't have anyone to give her coins to pay the ferry man, thus being unable to cross over into the afterlife proper. him and heron actually come to terms with their pasts and forgive each other.

zeus' funeral goes about as well as you'd expect. hera comes to pay her respects and decides that she will live in exile for 1000 years for what she did. nice change of character for her from last season.

the world is going to shit due to zeus dying. the main problem being the creature who usually eat the dead are now attacking and eating the living.

zeus is judged by the three kings of hades for his life and sentenced to Tartarus.

the story of hades and persephone is changed from the original myth, with her mother demeter lying about hades kidnapping her.

the main plot of the seasons is a stone that was created to contain a stupid evil monster that was so powerful, even zeus had a hard time with it. they needed aid from beings of other pantheons to seal it. the only way it could be released is to utter its name. the stone itself greatly amps a person's power so everyone wants it and the throne of olympus. gaia decides to hold a contest to determine who will be the new lord of the greek gods. hades bring seraphim over to his side with the promise of saving his lover.

during the final battle with the giant's last season, someone broke into the temple of the fates and cut heron's life line. because it was done in such a shoddy way, the fates say that heron will die horribly.

heron makes it to the stone and gaia appears before him, telling him that he is demigod of legend who would save the gods because he alone has the ablity to forgive. he and seraphim face off, neither really wanting to fight the other. seraphim says he doesn't care what punishment awaits him, he just wants to save his lover from her suffering. in the scuffle, the stone leaves the realm and the gods are all scrambling for it. heron gets the stone and ends the fighting. he could easily kill hera for all the shit she did to him and his mother but decides not to. he's tired of all the petty fighting and backstabbing among the gods while the world goes to shit and orders everyone to stand down, meaning that hades will not be able to break the cycle and will be forced to be parted from his wife again. he then stabs heron, tears in his eyes because he just wants his family whole again and grabs the stone. gaia shows up, uber pissed. she's pissed at zeus for not keeping it in his pants, pissed hera for being a petty, jealous bitch and pissed at hades for doing something as stupid as killing heron. so she says "none of you are worthy of the stone or the throne. so fuck it! i'm speaking his name and ending all of you: typhon." so the uber evil monster is being released and without zeus or heron, no one can stop it.
    end of spoilers

overall, something of a improvement over the first season but still no where near the quality of "castlevania".

and i still had the animation.

Having Fun playing Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes . It has the feel of a PS1 era JRPG, right down to you can only save in certain spots.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

*throws rocks*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate