Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
spoilers:
The chapter reminds me again of Endgame where A-Force help carol and the gauntlet.

I'm suspecting given that Deku has embers of OFA, that he will use it to re-enter the mindscape and help Tomura. Alos Bakugo will sit this out, he's too badly injured and he already took out AFO, so it's Deku's turn
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I can see that. Though this feels more natural and less forced than the Endgame scene. And Deku actually needed help to get this far.

Totally also expecting one last mind scene. And don't count out Bakugo just yet. He's a shounen dude, they can pop up anywhere despite their injuries.
end of spoilers
Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
Always get a kick at these moments when all the characters come together to support someone, tanking and repelling the hits to help him keep running. I really have to wonder if the Season 7 opening creators knew that this was happening, since that running bit is eerily similar.

It is interesting to me how this chapter includes an appearance from every 1-A student, even cutting away to Tokoyami and Ochaco who are off somewhere else, but NOT Bakugo. Either because he already got his "Do your best/give em hell" moment, or he's gonna make another surprise appearance in the fight. I'd buy either one.

Shigaraki's body also is starting to bleed and crack, so hopefully this means we're going to see him starting to re-surface again next.

Re:the League, we do see Dabi being carted away with his siblings last chapter. Toga is still MIA, no idea if she's on the copter with Ochaco or not. Spinner is also still missing, and Kurogiri also looks like he's starting to give over too, so we probably won't get a big moment with all of them here, but I'm hoping them all still get paid off.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I was wondering that too. It might just be a just be a neat coincidence. But it could also be that one of the anime staff knew something like this was coming and thought it was too cool of a motif to not include in the OP.

If Bakugo shows up again I hope he's more that he's limping onto the scene to shout encouragement rather than to actually do anything actiony. Again, since Ochako clearly won't be participating in the rest of the action I'd be annoyed if Bakugo gets to ignore his injuries and fight on.

Hopefully Shigaraki's memories of them can at least provide support.
end of spoilers