Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202
Results 3,016 to 3,022 of 3022
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then again I'd Roman stays a part timer that's not really much of a feud, but now the Bloodline is even more boring and simplistic than it was before, as if WWE can't think of any stories for them that aren't the Bloodline.
    The natural conclusion to this will be for Roman to make peace with the Usos and be an actual united front and take out the new bloodline. This would make for the easiest war games match.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Larry Zybsko's 2006 shoot had some funny moments.

- As part of the territory system deal , Larry was of course known for being the man Bruno Sammartino groomed as his protege. But Bruno really shaped his career a lot because he wanted Larry ready to do the angle with him in a couple years. So he wanted Larry booked well.

But he couldn't run Larry yet in New York. So Bruno called down to Florida and talked to Eddie Graham and told Eddie as a favor he wanted him booked well.(not lose...look strong). Eddie agreed...at 1st.

- So Larry goes to Florida (which he really wasn't keen on , but did it because Bruno wanted it for him and his career) and Eddie Graham and Bill Watts decide to make him lose matches. Larry tells them to call Bruno because he was under orders to look strong and be built up for him.

Watts tries to bully Larry who is like , f-ck it and walks. This PISSSSES off Bruno who calls down that he won't be coming down South at all now. As the plans were for him to do a couple shows down south.

- Larry gets a call from Jim Barnett who knows...he has to make it right with Bruno. Because as Larry says , Barnett doesn't care about him...he needs Bruno to show up at the Omni for some shows and its money. So he tells Larry he has a place in Georgia territory for him and he will be taken care of. I believe he even paid Larry $400 a week which is good starting out.

Also Barnett had Watts and Graham come there to apologize for things. Which Larry says , Watts wanted to KILL HIM because he didn't wanna do this. But they all realized , they had to appease Bruno Sammartino.

- He spoke about how he 1st came to AWA and how he met Verne. Who he says , was comically in his office believing Vince McMahon had bugged the AWA offices. He had a guy stand on his desk , searching the ceiling tiles for "bugs". "I'm sure that son of a b-- has bugged this place !"

Then he found a small digital clock his secretary placed by his phone and he yelled , "WHAT THE F-- IS THIS ?!!" and threw it across the office breaking the phone and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Didn't I just read it was a work and he's on vacation?
    YOu probably read a post from a site that said they know the reason, then went back and changed it once they found out the real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then again I'd Roman stays a part timer that's not really much of a feud, but now the Bloodline is even more boring and simplistic than it was before, as if WWE can't think of any stories for them that aren't the Bloodline.
    The Hate is strong with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    YOu probably read a post from a site that said they know the reason, then went back and changed it once they found out the real reason.
    No, it was WON and Fightful saying he was injured.

Sapp and DA MELTZ getting worked again!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

Did it seem to you guys that Tiffy did get punished for video thing? Seemed like they were setting up Bianca to lose with knee injury angle. Also the Jade match seemed rushed. I bet Jade was originally going to win and Tiffy was going to win but they changed it last minute to punish Tiffy. Since Bianca was now going to win they needed to switch because they werent ready or didnt want a Jade/Bianca match now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Did it seem to you guys that Tiffy did get punished for video thing? Seemed like they were setting up Bianca to lose with knee injury angle. Also the Jade match seemed rushed. I bet Jade was originally going to win and Tiffy was going to win but they changed it last minute to punish Tiffy. Since Bianca was now going to win they needed to switch because they werent ready or didnt want a Jade/Bianca match now.
    There were multiple reports stating that the company has no heat on Tiffany for the video.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Nia went over Bianca in the next round. When Nia was drafted to Smackdown she attacked Bayley setting her up as her next challenger.