Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It was Dini. The original Harley & Ivy episode from BTAS was the only story he wrote featuring a subset of the Sirens that wasn't overtly silly. And that's still his best work featuring a Harley/Ivy team-up.
    I mean, I wouldn't say it was overtly silly but it was still an episode that leaned hard into being a fun female villain team-up.

Let's not forget about the scene of Joker walking around in his boxers or Harley firing a grenade launcher at the legit producers of the show .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I wouldn't say it was overtly silly but it was still an episode that leaned hard into being a fun female villain team-up.

Let's not forget about the scene of Joker walking around in his boxers or Harley firing a grenade launcher at the legit producers of the show .
    That episode kind of implied that Joker and Harley lived together.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    That episode kind of implied that Joker and Harley lived together.
    I mean, I think that was kind of a given?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I didn't even know those were supposed to be the show producers. Thought they were some randos catcalling Harley and Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I didn't even know those were supposed to be the show producers. Thought they were some randos catcalling Harley and Ivy.
    One of them was definitely Bruce Timm .

March is doing covers, too bad he couldn't do the interiors. I don't think he's doing much of anything at the moment.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    March is doing covers, too bad he couldn't do the interiors. I don't think he's doing much of anything at the moment.
    They really never gave him a chance beyond cheesecake despite him saying multiple times he didn't want to get pigeonholed