I'd actually like to discuss what it could mean to Wonder Woman as a character to take the center stage both in Justice League in live action and comics. I honestly think that very much like Cap, Wonder Woman is a character that would benefit GREATLY of ascending to the position of leadership in both films and comics. That could be actually Justice League's film secret weapon AND it could benefit her comic heavily.

What I'd like to see done in comics:

Getting someone NEW writing her comic AND Justice League. Christopher Priest is pitch perfect for Justice League, not sure about Wonder Woman, but I'd love to see Justice League lead by Wonder Woman and having the same writer doing both books. Make her the main. Batman is a big book seller on his own, Superman is also a big book seller and he's well, Superman. He will be fine as long as Jurgens and Tomasi are doing his books.

Wonder Woman though could use some character development AND ascension on comics that would reflect her prominence in the films right now. James Robinson is doing her book now, but what I'd love to see is Priest ending his seminal run with Deathstroke and getting to write both Justice League and Wonder Woman. Or if you want to make a new creators dance chairs, I'd love to see Kieron Gillen and Marguerite Bennet teaming up again (their run on Angela was absolutely brilliant for Marvel Comics, such an underrated incredible gem) for both books.

There's something about Wonder Woman taking the leadership role in Justice League that just feels right in the current climate, just like having Cap taking the leadership back in the 60s of The Avengers felt right, and how Chris Evans literally embodies the character better than anything in the comics right now. Wonder Woman and Captain America are two characters that are way better in live action than in the comics right now, and while I see movements towards a better Cap run - FINALLY - in the comics I just don't think that Wonder Woman and Justice League are truly living up to its true potential in the comics side right now. Better than Hydra Cap, HELL YES, but anything is better than that.