Page 2481 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 1481198123812431247124772478247924802481
Results 37,201 to 37,211 of 37211

Happy Birthday Guy
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And the best part? It came out right around my birthday! Which is today!
    Grattis på födelsedagen Guy!

I hope it was a nice one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Typically, I would agree with you. However, considering that he was literally on his last legs to give Izuku a push along with everyone else and passed out immediately after, it doesn't bother me. It would've been far more irritating if he was somehow able to ignore his injuries and charged at AFO alongside Deku to deliver the final blow; that would've left a bad taste in my mouth because it would've come across as obvious pandering to Bakugo fans. I do wish that Ochako had been physically there to contribute, even if Horikoshi did have her give spiritual support to Deku and emphasized via narration the importance of her reinterpretation of his nickname and how it gave him strength.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    You know, that's fair and true.

It's not a big scene. Just a final little push and Ochako's friendship with Deku had an even bigger impact in pushing him forward.

Still gonna grumble about it.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, Edens Zero will be ending at Chapter 292. I wonder if this means that he'll become a full-time illustrator for FT100 Quest.
    I doubt that. He's working on his new series Dead Rock after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm wondering about Izuku. Does he still have OFA or is he Quirkless again, and what will happen afterwards?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Given that the second movie contained bits of the series original ending, Deku sharing OFA with Bakugo, I think that Horikoshi always intended it to end with Deku giving up his quirk for the greater good. We'll just have to see if that sticks.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Guy1!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    I really doubt that that's Gojo. It's probably somebody using Gojo's cursed energy or something like that. Possibly to freak out and distract Sukuna.
    end of spoilers

They gave Akuma , a Yujiro Hanma type walk type walk in SF6 as a taunt.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sakamoto days: SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS OLD GUY?!

Undead Unluck: Ohohohoho, this is going to change *everything*.spoilers:
    So, if Nico's theory about Souls is correct, the distinction between External/Self-Targeting Negator abilities are going to be completely thrown out of the window. This would mean that Gina could use Unchange on herself (which would make her practically unkillable), Andy could potentially make others immortal, etc. So, with the expansion of interpretation, Soul manipulation/enhancement, and the ability to temporarily bestow Negator abilities upon other Negators (which would lead to sick combinations). Best of all, they can now fully prevent the tragic conditions required to activate their Negations from occurring. Man, Lan, you really screwed things up for your fellow MRs by going after Nico, to say nothing of Sol and Luna. And it'll be interesting to see what will happen when Fuuko meets the younger version of her parents in this next arc.
    end of spoilers

Centuria: spoilers:
    I have to say Joseph and his Pops are impressive with their coordination, skill and tactics; the old man wasn't bluffing when he said that his skills and instincts haven't dulled at all. And Angvall proves how much of a freakin' tank she is. Leading the beast through the marsh and drowning it in the swamp was a good plan, though it can apparently create a smaller pseudo-body (or maybe this is its true form) to eject out of the main one as a last-ditch resort. Now we get to see just how well Julian can handle a humanoid monster with abilities on par with his own.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    They gave Akuma , a Yujiro Hanma type walk type walk in SF6 as a taunt.
    Well, he was based partially on Yujiro, so this is just coming full circle.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!