Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The American flag motif. Firstly, it makes no sense for Diana since she isn't American. Secondly, no Ambassador wears an outfit based on the country they are serving in. Thirdly, given the US's complicated global image, Diana would be better off if she didn't tie herself so strongly to the US in terms of aesthetics. This is not me saying she should hate the US or not have friends there.
    So, she should never be an actual "ambassador", as in she works at the UN. There should be a an Amazon delegate filling that full time position.
    Diana should be an " ambassador "( as in, an example) of the ideals the Amazons embody.
    Last edited by wonder39; 05-27-2024 at 06:11 PM.

Cheetah should be the hardest villain for Diana to reform. Perhaps even impossible. Because she always relapses and returns to her old ways. Why? Because a Cheetah never changes their spots.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Cheetah should be the hardest villain for Diana to reform. Perhaps even impossible. Because she always relapses and returns to her old ways. Why? Because a Cheetah never changes their spots.
    I 100% agree with that, at least in theory. Because she has villains like Dr. Psycho who doesn't seem redeemable.
    Edit: theory probably wasn't the right word there, but whatever I think people understand what I ment.