Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ultimate Member

Let's do some sitcom crossovers.

Fresh Prince in Bel-Air and Family Matters. While it would be iconic to see Will and Steve meet up, I think that we're all really here for the interactions between Uncle Phil and Carl Winslow.

Curb Your Enthusiasm and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Larry and his friends interacting with the Gang would lead to clash of social classes and an absolute collapse of social niceities between them. And it would be hilarious to watch.

Keeping Up Appearances and Fawlty Towers. Hyacinth Bucket meeting Basil Fawlty. The jokes would practically write themselves.

Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. These are two of my comfort shows and I think it would be fun to see them crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Let's do some sitcom crossovers.

Fresh Prince in Bel-Air and Family Matters. While it would be iconic to see Will and Steve meet up, I think that we're all really here for the interactions between Uncle Phil and Carl Winslow.

Curb Your Enthusiasm and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Larry and his friends interacting with the Gang would lead to clash of social classes and an absolute collapse of social niceities between them. And it would be hilarious to watch.

Keeping Up Appearances and Fawlty Towers. Hyacinth Bucket meeting Basil Fawlty. The jokes would practically write themselves.

Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. These are two of my comfort shows and I think it would be fun to see them crossover.
    RIP Uncle Phil. Gone too soon.

I would say, Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but they pretty much had 2. One episode, where Salem turns the world into 1940s USA, going into WWII. The other, Sabrina pops in late in the episode. But a more official crossover would have been fun.

Astonishing Member

Jack of Hearts vs The Royal Flush Gang.

Dragon ball X Beyblade

Goku is now a beyblader.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane) Giduiz Mazi ( alien) Midas Goldsteel ( Alien) Helga Stonewall / Silnayna ( Troll), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll), Jenkins Stonewall Sophia Stonewall ( Troll), David Stonewall, The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll), Bell Stonewall ( Troll),