Welcome to The Age of Marvels: New Universe’s ZERO MONTH featuring a collection of all new fan-made stories that serve to launch a New Age of Marvels (AOM) Universe. That's right, CBR's long standing AOM project has hit the reset button. The old universe of AOM titles is no more, making way for a new mythology featuring your favorite Marvel characters and concepts, told from the perspective of you, the fan, by the fans, right here at CBR. You could not pick a better time to join in, as a reader and/or a contributor. This is Marvel Comics our way, your way. This is AOM: The New Universe. The journey begins now. So go ahead, take a look. Which titles interest and excite you? Let us know by posting which of these #0 issues you'd pick up in the virtual AOM Store. You can pull as many as you'd like, they're FREE after all. From all of us at the AOM Bullpen...Enjoy and Excelsior!

Zero Month Solicitations

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #0
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Plot by nx01a
Art by JEROME OPEÑA
'Har Megiddo'
•As demons pour through a portal on the hills of Megiddo National Park in Israel, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are slaughtered by the dozens. A red-skinned, one-armed devil and his blonde, eldritch armor-clad handmaiden command the armies of Limbo to establish a permanent base on the Earth as the first stage in an all out invasion.
•Old witch AGATHA HARKNESS is not at her Salem home to answer the frantic calls of a S.H.I.E.L.D. metahuman liaison. She's already in Israel with monster hunter ELSA BLOODSTONE and mystic physician DOCTOR VOODOO but their firepower won't be enough to turn back BELASCO's brimstone siege engines.
•If only they can get through to the young woman at Belasco's side, the Russian whose mutant teleportation disc is letting Limbo's legions bypass Earth's dimensional defenses. The Right Hand of Belasco was a girl named ILLYANA RASPUTIN before he kidnapped and raised her in his version of Hell, her sorcery and mutant power now his to command. Agatha realizes the girl may be gone but appealing to the entity created in her place and its dark desires just might work. Bloodstone and Voodoo are skeptical but if there's one thing Harkness knows, it's MAGIK!
40 PGs./ Rated T+...FREE!

ALIAS INVESTIGATIONS #0
Written by CHARLES SOULE
Plot by BANEOFKINGS
Art by ANDREA SORRENTINIO
“TREASON, CARNAGE AND PLOT…”
Theme Song: The Clash - Guns of Brixton
Jessica Jones is surprised to find out that she has been called to London by Daisy Johnson, aka Quake, an AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. – who needs her to run an off-the-books mission deep into the heart of its criminal underworld in search of Carnage, the evil symbiote who has gone missing during a prisoner transfer. But Jessica soon finds herself distracted by a series of seemingly random explosions that are going off around the city - starting in Brixton - in the run up to Guy Fawkes Night, November 4th – and she also finds herself a target of an assassin who may or may not be employed by MI5. But why do MI5 want Jessica dead? Or is she about to uncover a conspiracy that runs right to the heart of the British Government?
20 PGs./Rated T...FREE

BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #0
Written by MALCOLM JONES
Plot by MARVELL2100
Art by ADI GRANOV
A prelude of things to come:
  • The United Kingdom of Wakanda!
  • Hellfire and Brimstone!
  • They Come to Hunt the Panther!
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Sturm and Drang:War Child!
  • Who's Afraid of the Panther-god?
  • Last of the Wakandans!
20 PGs./ Rated M...FREE

BUCKY BARNES: THE LONG, COLD WINTER #0
Written by TOM KING
Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
Art by JH WILLIAMS III
Let me tell you about my friend, James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes, Buck. He's been through a lot. Buck was a child soldier, a troubled orphan, a street kid really that was selected for a top secret black ops unit back in WWII. I know, how old is this guy, right? Bare with me, we'll get to that. But yes, contrary to the narrative, we noble Americans had expendable kid warriors at that time and Buck was one of them. That is until he caught the eye of one Captain America, Steve Rogers, on the battlefield. Steve took Buck under his mask wings so to be speak, taught him how to control his anger, to direct his rage at the right targets, taught him right from wrong, and those two fought side by side against the Axis Forces, helping the good guys, our side win the war. But Buck did not make it back from that war. And may be he never really has. See, he was lost in a terrible accident during the waning days of the conflict. He fell from an airplane helping Cap stop a bomb. He lost his arm. Everyone thought he drowned. Heck, he has sacrificial medals of honor for dying on the field of combat. But he did not die. What we do know is the Russians found him, recovered his body, did some sciency sh*t to him, fitted him with cybernetics, injected him with their own super soldier serum which evidently slows down the aging process, they brought him back, and while they were at it, they messed with his head. They used him. We aren't really sure to what extent. Buck tells us that those years, those decades are a fog. The records are as broken and buried as the old Soviet infrastructure. But Buck is back with us now, he's alive, and he's not finished winning our battles for us. Now I fight by his side, well we do. We do not have an official name, Dum Dum calls us "The Sidekickers," like he should talk. We work for S.H.I.E.L.D. It's me and a bunch of old fogies that look crazy good for their age. There's Dum Dum of course, he's our ranking officer, getting orders directly from the top. I am not sure what serum he drank to stay so young but it smells a lot like Scotch The Black Widow helps us out from time to time. She and Buck have a strange connection besides both being former commies. She is dangerous. I like her. There's Toro, he's part android and lights up like a torch. Buck and Toro go way back. He's a good guy for a robot. Then there's Peggy Carter, director of intel who manages our missions from our D.C. Warehouse HQ.....and she's a vampire, a friendly one but nevertheless. Buck and Dum Dum assure me she wasn't always that way. Who am I? I am The Falcon. Consider me the air support for this outfit, and the one person on the team that knows what hip hop is, but has no idea about Mel Torme. This is his story. Not Mel's, I mean Buck's. It's his story. A soldier's story. Heck, it's our story, a story about America, what it is, what it isn't, and what it can be. It's about second chances, righting wrongs, brotherhood, about sacrifices and what it takes to be a hero....it's...you know what, don't take it from me, just see for yourself. You'll want to read about Bucky Barnes and starting next month, you'll get that chance!
- Sam Wilson
20 PGs./ Rated T+...FREE

CAPTAIN AMERICA #0
Written by FRANK MILLER
Plot by EXCITER
Art by SEAN GORDON MURPHY
“PARALLELS”
Two men, both transformed into super soldiers by and for their respective nations. One given an unbreakable vibranium shield, the other indestructible carbonadium tendrils. Both were incredibly effective weapons against their homeland’s enemies, and through happenstance both ended up frozen for many decades. But when Steve Rogers woke up, he found the country he fought for had thrived. It became the world’s sole superpower and, despite some hiccups, it still overwhelmingly stood for truth and justice. His American Dream was alive and well. When Arkady Rossovich awoke, he found the nation he fought for no longer existed. It had crumbled into the dust of the past, murdered by weak-willed and incompetent leaders and replaced with a despicably corrupt kleptocracy. He wasn’t there when his beloved U.S.S.R. needed him the most, but Rossovich will never abandon his Soviet Dream. He will take Steve Rogers’ country from him and he will do so in the spirit of a true revolution. If all goes according to plan, the people will break Captain America... and then Omega Red will finish him off!
20 PGs./Rated T+…FREE