Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Leaked from a disrepute source... Yes, Wold Newton is the mother of all everything fits continuity mess. Tommy Westphall and Wold Newton have a lot in common.

This is true continuity pRon.
    It truly is all connected….
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Now that Red & Silver’s oversized conclusion is out — thank you to nx01a for generously allowing me to intrude upon your opus! — it’s time for me to announce its successor!

Welcome back to the Real World, as one might say.

(Sound fx and special fx jokes allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Now that Red & Silver’s oversized conclusion is out — thank you to nx01a for generously allowing me to intrude upon your opus! — it’s time for me to announce its successor!

Welcome back to the Real World, as one might say.

(Sound fx and special fx jokes allowed)
    Very sfxy!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

So not only do we have the BLACK METAL event starting next month, and also the AMAZING FANTASY #50 special, but also our current archive of solicitations began in June of 2014 (AOM is older than that, but this was the start after the forums were scrubbed). That means it’ll be TEN YEARS of AOM & Next Dawn that you can read on these rebooted forums! I think that’s pretty damn cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    So not only do we have the BLACK METAL event starting next month, and also the AMAZING FANTASY #50 special, but also our current archive of solicitations began in June of 2014 (AOM is older than that, but this was the start after the forums were scrubbed). That means it’ll be TEN YEARS of AOM & Next Dawn that you can read on these rebooted forums! I think that’s pretty damn cool!
    I've mentioned it before, but this is an exemplary project. Seeing the work put in by other poster and getting some familiarity with deadlines and working with other posters, not to mention character and creator sharing and distribution is a wonderful experience giving a small taste of what the real thing is like. You are all great and I am proud you let me play in your sandboxes.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Spider-Man and his entire cast is free. The state of the cast as written in the Coda is where I left them, but if anyone wants to play Romita to my Ditko, that would be incredible (or amazing, or even spectacular).
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Spider-Man and his entire cast is free. The state of the cast as written in the Coda is where I left them, but if anyone wants to play Romita to my Ditko, that would be incredible (or amazing, or even spectacular).
    Thanks CC! Also, your inbox is full!