Page 129 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2023

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Oh, nice take. So, Warren = Black Condor, Tony = Doll Man, Chen Lu = Human Bomb.
    Which one is Phantom Lady? Layna?
    ^^^yeah!
    In this reality there’s no Natasha, but Darkstar Layna has the Black Widow identity.

While we're at it:
    I didn't give it much thought beyond being a Marvel version of the former Big 7, and a team made of some of my favorites.

^^^Hey this one's really fun!

Astonishing Member

Oh, nice take. So, Warren = Black Condor, Tony = Doll Man, Chen Lu = Human Bomb.

While we're at it:
    I didn't give it much thought beyond being a Marvel version of the former Big 7, and a team made of some of my favorites.

Why doesn't Jolt get a name change?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Why doesn't Jolt get a name change?
    Her name already has the same vibe as "Flash", so it didn't seem necessary. Also, I had zero idea.

(maybe I should have gone with Ocean Mistress for Nita)

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^yeah!
    In this reality there’s no Natasha, but Darkstar Layna has the Black Widow identity.
    Jean-Paul is The Ray, right?
    Who is Spitfire?
    (I'm not very knowledgeable on the Freedom Fighters roster)
    Last edited by mugiwara; 04-29-2024 at 02:10 AM.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Her name already has the same vibe as "Flash", so it didn't seem necessary. Also, I had zero idea.

(maybe I should have gone with Ocean Mistress for Nita)

Jean-Paul is The Ray, right?
    Who is Spitfire?
    (I'm not very knowledgeable on the Freedom Fighters roster)
    ^^^Agree on the Jolt/Flash vibe. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Jean-Paul is The Ray, yeah!

Spitfire is Firebrand…:

I wanted another female on the team, and a Brit; if I could’ve found a pic of a female Union Jack out in Marvel multiverse, I’d have gone w. that identity, but Spitfire/Firebrand worked for me too.

I thought Spitfire was a vampire, or psuedo-vampire?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    ^^^She is.
    That ain’t her on my team though.

If there is a petty god
    Sending calamities
    Punishing you
    For loving the wrong person
    Who ya gonna call?
    GODBUSTERS!

Beta Ray Bill
    Unlike Gorr, Bill knows not all gods are evil. But those who ask sacrifices, those who send calamities to test people's faith, those who punish people for not adoring them? They'll get a taste of Stormbreaker.
    Saving mortals from evil gods: that's his new mission and he assembled a team to help him.

Sera and Angela
    The two are reunited. They both had to deal with the unfair rules of Heaven, so they are willing to help those who rebel against the powers that be.

Blue Marvel
    Like in Ultimates, he wants to make a difference on a higher scale and saving lives is always a priority for him.

Voyager
    This is one of those characters that I like for what they could be than for what they are. I like the idea of an Elder being fan of the Avengers, and avenging may be her real purpose, the one that will keep her alive. I like to imagine her in different Avengers teams over the milleniums.

Nova
    Innocent people crushed by cosmic beings? Over Richards' dead body.

Stellaris
    The Gods came, judged and punished her people. She said "screw those assholes, I'm going to make them pay". She mostly hates Celestials, but she'd be happy to slay other gods as well.
    Anytime my boy Richie gets put on a team it has my support. But with this team, and this purpose? I'm all in!

While we're at it:

Okay, you had me with Nova being on the Godbusters, but now you put him on a team with Nita and Thrash? LFG!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah...but that's more of a newer twist on her powers for Jackie.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

^^^She is.
    That ain’t her on my team though.
    I agree! I like the OG Spitfire (non-vampiric).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I always thought there should be an international team like Stormwatch with:
    Warpath
    Sabra
    Vindicator
    Mockingbird
    Union Jack
    Nightcrawler
    Black Panther
    Captain Avalon (Brian Braddock)
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Warpath
    Sabra
    Vindicator
    Mockingbird
    Union Jack
    Nightcrawler
    Black Panther
    ^^^GREAT idea (wanna steal it).
    But you reminded me of how much I hate Brian’s codename. He’s Captain Britain, dangit!

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Warpath
    Sabra
    Vindicator
    Mockingbird
    Union Jack
    Nightcrawler
    Black Panther
    Make a good Avengers World team! I like It!

BROTHER VOODOO
    I mean it’s right there in the name. If there’s gonna be a Voodoo-themed team like this, Jericho Drumm’s for sure the driving force behind it.

MANIFOLD
    Eden Fesi’s old mentor Gateway suggested the young teleporter look up Brother Voodoo and take his training in a different direction for a while. Eden’s origins can potentially put the team crosshairs of some pretty powerful Cosmic forces.

THRENODY
    Speaking of powerful, Threnody used to be really close w. Nate Grey. Her ability to sense and feed on a persons necroplasmic energies is no joke, either.

DEATHLOK
    I thought having a tech related character on the team would be cool. Deathlok is, for all intents and purposes a scientifically created zombie.

NEKRA
    Her checkered past had Nekra closely tied to Mandrill, so he might pop up to cause trouble. She learned Voodoo from Marvel’s second coolest rooster themed character, Black Talon, who has recurring villain potential.

ZOE LAVEAU
    Marie Laveau’s great great granddaughter has come by her Necromantic powers the hard way. She died for them.

SIMON WILLIAM GARTH
    Garth’s walked the Earth as a tortured soul since being murdered and raised as a zombie by Voodoo. He’s helped save the world a few times, though.

PAPA HAGG
    The good natured, shady Houngan and mystic advisor to the stars likes ppl to underestimate him. He’s way more powerful than he lets on. Being the one on the team that can best communicate w. Simon Garth, he’s taken the zombie under his wing.

BROTHER VOODOO
    I mean it’s right there in the name. If there’s gonna be a Voodoo-themed team like this, Jericho Drumm’s for sure the driving force behind it.

MANIFOLD
    Eden Fesi’s old mentor Gateway suggested the young teleporter look up Brother Voodoo and take his training in a different direction for a while. Eden’s origins can potentially put the team crosshairs of some pretty powerful Cosmic forces.

THRENODY
    Speaking of powerful, Threnody used to be really close w. Nate Grey. Her ability to sense and feed on a persons necroplasmic energies is no joke, either.

DEATHLOK
    I thought having a tech related character on the team would be cool. Deathlok is, for all intents and purposes a scientifically created zombie.

NEKRA
    Her checkered past had Nekra closely tied to Mandrill, so he might pop up to cause trouble. She learned Voodoo from Marvel’s second coolest rooster themed character, Black Talon, who has recurring villain potential.

ZOE LAVEAU
    Marie Laveau’s great great granddaughter has come by her Necromantic powers the hard way. She died for them.

SIMON WILLIAM GARTH
    Garth’s walked the Earth as a tortured soul since being murdered and raised as a zombie by Voodoo. He’s helped save the world a few times, though.

PAPA HAGG
    The good natured, shady Houngan and mystic advisor to the stars likes ppl to underestimate him. He’s way more powerful than he lets on. Being the one on the team that can best communicate w. Simon Garth, he’s taken the zombie under his wing.
    Nice team. Im up for more Manifold.