Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300
Results 4,486 to 4,489 of 4489
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    Tbf, directors generally have more power over a project than a writer.

and here’s my prediction

this writer will not get the final writing credit on X-MEN (2027)… only a story by credit and there will be another draft either by the director or whoever the next writer is.. things like that happen all the time in mcu
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    Ill watch it this saturday night, thats my plan of the day lol. Hope to enjoy the experience
    I ended up watching the Hunger Games prequel last night and really enjoyed it. I never read the books nor have I seen the OG movies (although I'm kind of enticed to now), so I basically had zero expectations, nostalgia or pre-knowledge, and was pleasantly surprised to see a very well-paced movie, with lots happening without it feeling rushed, and very solid character work. The main character's nuanced portrayal and slow turn to the dark side was a particular highlight. Having a phenomenal cast also didn't hurt obviously.

A movie script's quality tends to be a bit hard to judge as it gets muddied by the inevitable subsequent rewrites, the actors' performances and a director's own take, but I feel a bit more confident in Lesslie's writing ability than I was before when he was a total unknown to me.

The Green Lantern tv show got the Watchmen show writing staff. Now THEY would've written the heck out of an X-Film.

I will check out the Hunger Games prequel though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    btw anymore info on the little drummer girl? i feel like that and Macbeth was what got him on the fast track to all these genre gigs he has lined up now
    Just watch The little drummer.....
    I have only 1 or 2 episodes left, but from the episodes I watched, it's really good and well made. And Florence Pugh and Alexander Skarsgård star in it, so thats a plus.
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; Yesterday at 05:27 AM.