Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Lol. Yeah sure every movie after Endgame (not counting NWH) should have had the greatest writers in humans history by that logic
    i just feel that X-MEN is the sleeping giant that can turn into a golden goose for the mid 2020/30’s. so im just assuming feige is super intrigued with their pitch. which is supposed to be female heavy & feature X-MEN not heavily used in fox-men movies
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Won't watch it if there's no Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey and Beast in it.

Well, I expect all the male characters to be irrelevant at best and the movie to be only about the female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    Well, I expect all the male characters to be irrelevant at best and the movie to be only about the female characters.
    Recipe for a guaranteed flop

They should've hired Demayo instead

Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, etc, etc, the female X-Men are incredible, but X-Men should be for everyone. Don't shove Wolverine, Magneto, and Xavier down our throats for the n-teenth time, but the boys should be able to play too. X-Men '97 has been pretty great(though still with its own flaws), to the point of being an anomaly, but the movie side of things is making me nervous again.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, etc, etc, the female X-Men are incredible, but X-Men should be for everyone. Don't shove Wolverine, Magneto, and Xavier down our throats for the n-teenth time, but the boys should be able to play too. X-Men '97 has been pretty great(though still with its own flaws), to the point of being an anomaly, but the movie side of things is making me nervous again.
    That's what has made the X-Men interesting. It has a character for everyone. As an introvert with major social skill problems I always identified with Cyclops. I just hope he's not sidelined this time, the only movie that did him justice (kinda) was the first X-Men movie

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    They should've hired Demayo instead
    he commented on Twitter under a tweet about this rumor saying he’d start with the O5 + 1/2 of his favorites.. (so kinda glad he won’t be doing it cuz i hate O5 lol)
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    he commented on Twitter under a tweet about this rumor saying he’d start with the O5 + 1/2 of his favorites.. (so kinda glad he won’t be doing it cuz i hate O5 lol)
    Right on.

But knowing him, he'd put a twist on it and it would be compelling.

Personally, I'd start with the 90's Blue Team and just sub Storm for Rogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I'd be quite happy with that. Wonder which two characters he'd add. I'm assuming Storm for sure.