Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    I just subscribed to Netflix, and while watching Teasing Master Nakagi-San, I noticed the warning in the upper right hand corner: "violence" and "smoking". Now I suppose teasing can be seen as "violence" by today's standereds, but smoking? Doesn't' Netflix know a bubble blower???
    Netflix is kinda stuck in the 90s with how they think of anime. Maybe they can't understand how a love interest isn't committing felony assault on their literal "crush". You know she loves him when she hits him hard enough to knock his spirit out of his body.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Just started Assassination Classroom, I was skeptical at first, but that was a good pilot I must say.

Started City Hunter 2. From the episode list alone, seems that this season is much heavier on multi-episode stories than the first. Also kind of miss "Get wild" as the ending theme.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Watched Thermae Romae Novae. I thought it was good and I never thought I would be hooked on anime about bathhouses and time traveling.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.