Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yeah the truth coming out would have made things awkward if Elliot did sleep with Angela instead of leaving.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    yeah the truth coming out would have made things awkward if Elliot did sleep with Angela instead of leaving.
    Plus it's just too over the top soap opera-y.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Yeah, still feeling like the writing for "Organized Crime" is not bad, but not as good as it could be. Chris Meloni is better than the material he's given here. And concerning the tease for next episode...spoilers:
    The mobster's ex-wife who Elliot may be falling in love with is responsible for the death of Elliot's wife
    end of spoilers...I hope it's a fake out.
    spoilers:
    If it is her, it would be funny since she and the mobster have played characters on the side of law enforcement in the past.
    end of spoilers

NBC has leaked their Fall 2021 schedule ahead of the official unveiling on Monday. It will be a Law & Order Thursday as the new show Law & Order: For The Defense will air at 8pm, with SVU and the renewed Organized Crime following at 9pm and 10pm, respectively.

In case you are wondering this will give Dick Wolf control of two full nights of NBC's schedule since his Chicago shows take up all of Wednesday night.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member

Since I know a fair amount about legal procedures and legal firearms usage - all the L and O shows were so off the mark and idiotic that it spoiled the show. Elliot and Olivia couldn't fight their ways out of a paper bag. Too many examples to list. Just one, whenever they have to breach, Olivia goes first and the ESU guys are behind her. Fat chance of a LT or Captain doing that. Haha.

Sometimes the shows are interesting but Olivia fighting 'da system' gets old. Fat chance she got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Since I know a fair amount about legal procedures and legal firearms usage - all the L and O shows were so off the mark and idiotic that it spoiled the show. Elliot and Olivia couldn't fight their ways out of a paper bag. Too many examples to list. Just one, whenever they have to breach, Olivia goes first and the ESU guys are behind her. Fat chance of a LT or Captain doing that. Haha.
    I wonder if a lieutenant or captain would be there at all, actually, until the coast is clear. Least of all a captain. I don't remember Cragen ever accompanying them.

Sometimes the shows are interesting but Olivia fighting 'da system' gets old. Fat chance she got promoted.
    Since being the main person in charge, answering only to that deputy chief now, she's calmed down a bit though. Its different when she was a cowboy like Stabler but now she has people that answer to her who could get affected.

Astonishing Member

My classic idiot moments were:

1. A guy is going to set his girl friend/wife (can't remember) on fire and Olivia loads her gun with rubber bullets so she doesn't kill him. Ok.
    2. Elliot is taken hostage. Dude had a shotgun. Now he usually has the gun behind Elliot. Elliot tells Olivia to take the shot (he is in a suicidal moment). She hesitates. Then, the dude put the gun barrel over Elliot's shoulder. Hey, that's when you take the gun. Forget your training, tough guy.
    3. Ice-T is facing a dude who has a knife to a woman's throat. Ice has his gun out and is about a foot from the guy with his gun pointed at the guy's head. So Ice, blab, blab, blab. Hey, take the shot. Now having a big old exploding head might be rude but your responsibility is to the hostage.

Rollins getting preggy, again - yes, the actress did but her not marrying a couple of good guys and getting preggy twice. Come on. I know they want Carisi panting after her, yuck. However, have her married to the doctor and then never see him. Have the kid in day care, never to be seen.

Kind of sick of Noah stories.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I wonder if a lieutenant or captain would be there at all, actually, until the coast is clear. Least of all a captain. I don't remember Cragen ever accompanying them.

Since being the main person in charge, answering only to that deputy chief now, she's calmed down a bit though. Its different when she was a cowboy like Stabler but now she has people that answer to her who could get affected.
    It's because it's Benson and they have to show a strong female character and all of that, and remember that I don't think that Cragen was really one of the main characters and such and his best days were well behind him during his run...

More than a decade after its cancellation, NBC announced today that they are bringing the original Law & Order series back for a 21st season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Invincible Member

Tonite's LAW:OC...

"I loved her!!" Jeez! When are they going to stop using this hack line on this show?

I liked what they did about the Elliot/Olivia situation however...spoilers:
    I'm not sure I like way they ended it. Kathy really wrote most of the note? How does that even make sense? They should have had an awkward conversation about their relationship and then decided to just remain friends. It would have been more realistic and more logical.
    end of spoilers

On that note...spoilers:
    Elliot stumbled over to Benson place completely effed up. Why didn't any of the mob guys follow him out of the bar when was clearly wasted? I mean, at point they think he's their buddy, wouldn't they go check on him?
    end of spoilers

I'm starting to warm up to Ainsley Seiger's character.

I liked the twist with Vinnie Jone's character, however spoilers:
    I still think he would have killed Elliot for finding out he was gay. He seems to killed people for less.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

SVU stinks, that's all I can say. The plots are ridiculous, procedures and laws are violated. The acting is childish.

Why do I watch , because I want to hang with the family but that's not going to cut it anymore.

Actor Jeffrey Donovan has been cast as a detective for the revival of the Law & Order series. Article Link

Invincible Member

I thought tonite's OC climax was pretty solid. I guess the SUV/OC upcoming crossover will be to tie up the loose ends from OC's last season.

Perhaps I missed something but why was Eddie Wanger's son at the gym? What happened to the cop who was taking him to the airport?

The latest casting news regarding the revival of the original series includes a returning star and a new hire.