- Clay origin
    - The ending of Gods and Mortals
    - The OG colonialist Barbara Minerva
    - Fun Etta
    - Julia and Vanessa done right
    - Mindi Mayer
    - Definitely Donna, but preferably all Wonder Girls
    - War of the Gods, but good
    - Amazons Attack, but good (get Rucka and let him do his original plan for the story)
    - Eyes of the Gorgon
    - The Circle
    - Witching Hour
    - Lots and lots of villains

Diana is still the most searched for DC superhero and 2nd most searched for superhero in general, 7 years after what was considered her "peak" with the incredible reception of her debut cinematic film

https://www.game.co.uk/en/blog/marvel-vs-dc/

For years, it has straight up been money left on the table to not give her an animated series to flesh out her mythos for larger audiences

How would you handle Donna in a WW series? The Wonder Girls in general.

Donna, who has never really played the sidekick role in Canon, muddles her a bit. She was only ever really a Titan, but I do like the idea of estranged sisters with an age gap being a focal point. It also poses an interesting parallel with Diana in how they maneuver Man's World: one as a girl, the other as a woman.

Alternatively, I could see them skipping to Cassie or infusing the two. Then Yara is on the table if they want to add diversity, but she doesn't have sidekick energy, and I can see that being done in a way that harms a lot of her lore.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    How would you handle Donna in a WW series? The Wonder Girls in general.

Donna, who has never really played the sidekick role in Canon, muddles her a bit. She was only ever really a Titan, but I do like the idea of estranged sisters with an age gap being a focal point. It also poses an interesting parallel with Diana in how they maneuver Man's World: one as a girl, the other as a woman.

Alternatively, I could see them skipping to Cassie or infusing the two. Then Yara is on the table if they want to add diversity, but she doesn't have sidekick energy, and I can see that being done in a way that harms a lot of her lore.
    I think they would either go with Diana saving her from a fire or the mirror twin origin.

Personally....I'd probably have her wash up on the island as a baby that Diana finds on her journies through the island as a child. Hippolyta raises her as her own and when Donna leaves the island to join Diana, they reveal her Titans of Myth origin.

I just hate infusing with powers since its like ....why do they never infuse anyone else with powers.

I'd probably just skip the Wonder Girls, honestly.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That's evil

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I think Superman TAS was smart for waiting til season 2 or 3 to introduce sidekicks like Supergirl.

I would wait for season 3 to start adding other "Wonder" characters like sidekicks and whatnot. Just focus on Diana, establish her Patriarch's World supporting cast and her villains, and make audiences care about her before we start delving into Wonder Girl stories...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I think Superman TAS was smart for waiting til season 2 or 3 to introduce sidekicks like Supergirl.
    Yeah, that's also when they started bringing in other non-Superman DC stuff. So about the right time to start bringing in Supergirl.

Given the lack of WW solo adaptations in comparison to Supes and Bats, I'd prefer a WW show try to adapt as much Diana-centric stuff first before bringing in Teen Titans or YJ stuff like Donna and Cassie.

Steve, Etta, Vanessa, Julia, General Darnell, Myndi Mayer...no shortage of possible supporting characters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    To be fair, there were already teamups with Batman, Flash, Doctor Fate and Lobo before Supergirl was introduced. Its not like they waited to establish Superman first, it was a just a teamup heavy show (according to Mark Waid, no one in the writers' room liked Superman so maybe that's why).

I hope if and when WW gets an animated series, she is handled by people who are actually interested in writing her.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Diana is still the most searched for DC superhero and 2nd most searched for superhero in general, 7 years after what was considered her "peak" with the incredible reception of her debut cinematic film

https://www.game.co.uk/en/blog/marvel-vs-dc/

For years, it has straight up been money left on the table to not give her an animated series to flesh out her mythos for larger audiences
    I can tell from looking at my country on this map that this is pure bullshit.