Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Man... Exorcist III is so good. If you haven't seen it, treat yourself.

No disrespect to Ellen Burstyn, but there's something really funny about her appearing midway into the trailer like she's Sarah Connor or Laurie Strode.

I'm assuming this will ignore the sequels, so little chance we'll see acknowledgement of Regan's psychic powers from Exorcist II. Boooo.
    It's truly remarkable the extent at which DC Comics makes being a Wonder Woman fan an endurance test.

my blog

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    No disrespect to Ellen Burstyn, but there's something really funny about her appearing midway into the trailer like she's Sarah Connor or Laurie Strode.

I'm assuming this will ignore the sequels, so little chance we'll see acknowledgement of Regan's psychic powers from Exorcist II. Boooo.
    Taking into account her age I'm wondering if the producers plan to film the next movies concurrently because you don't want to end up in the same situation as when Carrie Fisher passed away suddenly and how that affected the final Star wars movie.

“We use a new demon, no Pazuzu. We feature a demon who studied demonologists might know.” Direct quote from Green from an interview he did with IGN.

Right before that he also said “We’re not dismissing the other sequels, there’s just not a real relationship.”

Can't say I'm surprised with them giving Pazuzua rest, kinda bummed there won't be some sort of Easter Egg to part 3. But the whole interview seemed to be about getting it out there this isn't an Easter Egg movie like Halloween was, hence the title of the article.

Trailer 2.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Still seems to be hitting the right notes to me, very atmospheric so far.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I don't like the girls init they are to perfect they don't seem like real people.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

They will probably ignore the tv show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't like the girls init they are to perfect they don't seem like real people.
    They look like middle school girl to me, nothing perfect.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    They look like middle school girl to me, nothing perfect.
    Maybe I'm just from a different area bit they don't look like any middle school girls here they look too innocent not real but maybe that's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Maybe I'm just from a different area bit they don't look like any middle school girls here they look too innocent not real but maybe that's the point?
    They look plenty real, I'm not really sure what else they'd look like.

They look plenty real, I'm not really sure what else they'd look like.
    Different perspective I guess.

I still don't even get what you mean by it.

Still seems to be hitting the right notes to me, very atmospheric so far.
    Agreed. Also, now I'm curious what Regan's ultimate fate is. They brought in Linda Blair in the 11th hour, I'm wondering if its as a spirit or something.

I still don't even get what you mean by it.
    To me they look like there from a hallmark movie or something they don't look real too me they look like Actresses made up to be sweet and innocent nit believable unlike say Linda Blair who looked like a real kid in the real world at least in the frist movie just my opinion though.