Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Documentaries!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Invincible Member

The Incomparable Mr Buckley. It was on PBS I guess like a week and a half ago, but I watched it on You Tube. While I don't agree with Buckley's politics, I thought this was fascinating and educational look at a man who greatly influenced the conservative movement from the 60's through the 80's.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Thanks for the recommendations. I love Jim Henson and William Buckley was a very interesting dude. It's also good to learn more about law enforcement in America.

Invincible Member

Rude Dude: The Steve Rude Story ( 2014 ) directed by Ian Fischer. An interesting doc about comic book artist Steve Rude and his career and his struggles with bipolar disorder. I really felt for his wife watching this.

Not sure if this goes in this thread but apparentally CSI Miami is being rebooted....as a true crime documentary (Not like there's not enough of that around already...) ?

https://www.cbr.com/csi-real-miami-s...SUoZY-wdAS8-mA
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Secrets of the Octopus
    Disney+ / NatGeo section
    Narrated by Paul Rudd
    3 episodes, 45ish min each.

I really liked this.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extremely borderline example (believe me, I do understand this), but, if you like filmmaker Werner Hozag, back in '04, he was the subject of a project called Incident at Loch Ness documenting a project based on the Loch Ness Monster legend (specifically about why people want to believe something that's clearly not true) that was cursed with behind the scenes problems and conflict. As of this writing, you can see it for free (with ads) on YouTube.

Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Reading Rainbow Documentary
    My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out