Thread: The NBA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It looks like Robinson is blaming Embid for his injury on that dirty foul.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It looks like Robinson is blaming Embid for his injury on that dirty foul.
    I was just thinkin', was that the case? You edited the Embid part out earlier but I didn't know that was the play, my DVR is full of the games I can't stay up all night for. That was dirty by Embid, he wrenched his leg from the ground, damn

Also the play where Embid raked Brunson's face I thought was no play on the ball. Those two plays alone have kinda changed the way I see Embid.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I was just thinkin', was that the case? You edited the Embid part out earlier but I didn't know that was the play, my DVR is full of the games I can't stay up all night for. That was dirty by Embid, he wrenched his leg from the ground, damn

Also the play where Embid raked Brunson's face I thought was no play on the ball. Those two plays alone have kinda changed the way I see Embid.
    The first reports were it was due to his earlier surgery. So I edited it. Then I saw Robinson tweeted that he will have revenge. So he blames Embid.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

With all the injuries to the Knicks, I wonder if Brunson't Dad can still play. They would beat LeBron and Broni by a couple of years as the first Father Son team.

I hope the Knicks kick the Pacers @$$ tonight. I want to see Boston vs NY in the ECF.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I hope the Knicks kick the Pacers @$$ tonight. I want to see Boston vs NY in the ECF.
    Game 1 was great. And Game 2 is gonna have Reggie Miller as one of the commentators in MSG!

I’m amazed at what the Timberwolves have been able to do so far in these Playoffs. I get it that Jamal Murray clearly isn’t 100% but going to Denver and beating the defending champions there twice? And without Gobert in the 2nd game? Wow

I don’t like that some commentators are comparing Ant Man to Michael Jordan but he’s clearly a special talent and, to the Nuggets, he’s a nightmare thus far
    Last edited by hyped78; 05-08-2024 at 04:12 PM.

Jokic named MVP again. But it won't win him any games against the T Wolves.

Wow. Not saying that he doesn't deserve it, but I thought SGA would get it this time.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jokic was too easy a choice, and the voters too lazy to give the award to him. I thought Jalen Brunson was more worthy of the honor as he practically carried the Knicks singlehandedly into the playoffs.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

FK Frank Vogel. This is a man of, low basketball (business) integrity. He showin to be a willful participant in his own professional demise. What makes it worse is he's a middling coach X and O wise. Contrast with a say, Billy Donovan, who imo is a WORSE coach but much higher basketball integrity. And maybe this is six in one hand half a dozen in the other... but the Vogel WITH HIS STAFF AT THE TIME, of the Pacers days, were his best work and that's just getting further in the rear view. He lives for firing at this point. Crazy part is, he seems to be pretty cool guy, does interviews here still with our local but he would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven as it were... and he ain' ruling.

Anunoby out for Game 3 tonight in Indiana. Bernard King ERRR-AHHH Brunson listed as questionable. Which means he'll be damned if he don't play at least half. And it ain't Charles Bronson I'm trippin' on. Deevinchinzo has been giving me nightmares for 2 days. I don't even care to spell his name right, that fool been the star of the series. Sht man, he's Shawn Kemp out here on the Pacers. Front court back court, it aint fkn mattered. Damn the refs. All the grace Siakum afforded ran down the drain... and we gotta pay that joker next year. Indiana will win tonight guaranteed but Sunday I'm about 80% on. Shame will or it SHOULD, bring the pro out in Carlisle. If not just don't come back.

Is there anything that the Cavs stomped out Boston in Boston? People keep putting Boston past these last three and I keep sayin' you and history has seen, that the Celtics are finessers. Forget about the West, cause that's where the Championship is going but the East to me... I know what SHOULD happen but I'm sayin IN>Boston>Cavs>Knicks.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.