Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1236

Thread: The NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It looks like Robinson is blaming Embid for his injury on that dirty foul.
    I was just thinkin', was that the case? You edited the Embid part out earlier but I didn't know that was the play, my DVR is full of the games I can't stay up all night for. That was dirty by Embid, he wrenched his leg from the ground, damn

Also the play where Embid raked Brunson's face I thought was no play on the ball. Those two plays alone have kinda changed the way I see Embid.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I was just thinkin', was that the case? You edited the Embid part out earlier but I didn't know that was the play, my DVR is full of the games I can't stay up all night for. That was dirty by Embid, he wrenched his leg from the ground, damn

Also the play where Embid raked Brunson's face I thought was no play on the ball. Those two plays alone have kinda changed the way I see Embid.
    The first reports were it was due to his earlier surgery. So I edited it. Then I saw Robinson tweeted that he will have revenge. So he blames Embid.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

With all the injuries to the Knicks, I wonder if Brunson't Dad can still play. They would beat LeBron and Broni by a couple of years as the first Father Son team.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I hope the Knicks kick the Pacers @$$ tonight. I want to see Boston vs NY in the ECF.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I hope the Knicks kick the Pacers @$$ tonight. I want to see Boston vs NY in the ECF.
    Game 1 was great. And Game 2 is gonna have Reggie Miller as one of the commentators in MSG!

I’m amazed at what the Timberwolves have been able to do so far in these Playoffs. I get it that Jamal Murray clearly isn’t 100% but going to Denver and beating the defending champions there twice? And without Gobert in the 2nd game? Wow

I don’t like that some commentators are comparing Ant Man to Michael Jordan but he’s clearly a special talent and, to the Nuggets, he’s a nightmare thus far
    Last edited by hyped78; 05-08-2024 at 04:12 PM.

Jokic named MVP again. But it won't win him any games against the T Wolves.

Wow. Not saying that he doesn't deserve it, but I thought SGA would get it this time.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jokic was too easy a choice, and the voters too lazy to give the award to him. I thought Jalen Brunson was more worthy of the honor as he practically carried the Knicks singlehandedly into the playoffs.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Knicks, with the most heart in the NBA.beat the Pacers to go up 2-0.
    Without Robinson, with Brunson out for the 2nd quarter, with O G out with a hamstring in the Fourth.
    Let's hope the injuries are temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Wow. Not saying that he doesn't deserve it, but I thought SGA would get it this time.
    I read an article on Sports Illustrated's site that said Shaq told Jokic that he shouldn't have won.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

And Pat Bev's punishment is in and its... 4 games. I'm really starting to miss David Stern

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well Knicks fans have to be feeling great because they are now 2 wins away from proving Stephen A Smith's Playoff prediction the furthest they'll go is the NBA Playoffs 3rd round.
    Most likely they'll be playing the Celtics if the Knicks reach the 3rd round, and the Knicks haven't reached the Championship level of a Celtics team that has a juggernaut offense which includes multiple players that can make threes.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Suns fired head coach Frank Vogel after they were swept in the first round by Minnesota.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Vogel just seems doomed to keep taking the fall for bad GMs and ownership