Page 365 of 386 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5780

Beau already said that S1 was Cyclops and Storm-focused. They were the two main protagonists of this season.

Wait so professor x said that nightcrawler would teleport them to Muir island. He can teleport that far?

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Wait so professor x said that nightcrawler would teleport them to Muir island. He can teleport that far?
    He's teleported from California to New York in multiple bamfs before, so it's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I feel like Life Death was her major arc for this revival. Next season will undoubtedly and sadly focus a lot on Wolverine and his mental/physical recovery.
    ‘Sadly’ lol

Spectacular Member

I just thought of this: will Season 2 be called X-Men '98?

So who will tell previously on X-Men next episode?
    Xavier, Beast or Cable?

2 - Mags
    3 - Jean
    4 - Jubs
    5 - Gambit
    6 - Storm
    7 - Rogue
    8 - Cyke
    9 - Wolverine
    Last edited by Purplevit; 05-09-2024 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So who will tell previously on X-Men next episdoe?
    Xavier, Beast or Cable?

2 - Mags
    3 - Jean
    4 - Jubs
    5 - Gambit
    6 - Storm
    7 - Rogue
    8 - Cyke
    9 - Wolverine
    I love how you didn't even consider Morph

Probably Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    No, she’s utterly annoying AF. Sister wants to go off on everyone, when Remy literally died because of her. Every other character in this series has been OUTSTANDING! She, can definitely use a hiatus and be removed from the intro credits for a couple of seasons for all I care……and replace her with Psylocke!!!!
    Respectfully and not to be mean, but if one of your favorite characters is Wolfsbane we should not be throwing stones about conflicted characters making bad decisions...

Rogue went through it this season give the character some grace.

Beau confirming that Jean and Storm are the only two X-Men that matter, Omega style.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...MPAs5NcHA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Beau confirming that Jean and Storm are the only two X-Men that matter, Omega style.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...MPAs5NcHA&s=19
    I support them being powerhouses, but the entire team should matter when you're writing the X-Men. That attitude is how Fox X-Men happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I support them being powerhouses, but the entire team should matter when you're writing the X-Men. That attitude is how Fox X-Men happened.
    I feel bad for Rogue. I don't think she's had interaction with any female character this season besides her sassy remarks about Storm being gone and Jean being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I feel bad for Rogue. I don't think she's had interaction with any female character this season besides her sassy remarks about Storm being gone and Jean being dead.
    Nightcrawler has been used in the comforting role more this season, which I don't mind but yes it would have been nice to have moments with Jean and Storm. .

Also tbf I would say friendship moments in general have fallen by the wayside, while romantic drama tension is at a all time high. As others pointed out Storm didn't even get to react to Gambit's death. Hopefully it's toned down next season.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 05-09-2024 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I love how you didn't even consider Morph

Probably Xavier.

Yeah, I think Xavier too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Nightcrawler has been used in the comforting role more this season, which I don't mind but yes it would have been nice to have moments with Jean and Storm.

Also tbf I would say friendship moments in general have fallen by the wayside, while romantic drama tension is at a all time high. Hopefully it's toned down next season.
    Good point. I'm m not upset about the Nightcrawler scenes since we're not getting those at all in the comics so at least the show fills that void. I feel we've gotten more Rogue/Kurt scenes here than in any other media besides maybe Evolution. And even there, Kitty was mostly paired with Kurt.

I'm hoping the Rogneto side of the love triangle will at least be over. I don't want all the relationship drama to be dropped though because I'm still expecting a Romy wedding and honeymoon.

* If there was any doubt this series was fixing Jean's AdaptationalWimp status from the original series, this episode should put them to rest.

* I get why Storm would be touchy about the idea of permanently depowering someone given her own experience, but surely she must see how dangerous it is to leave even the possibility of Bastion causing problems with his powers in the future.

* "Let me give you a hand". "What is the sound of one hand clapping?". Hank, I hope you don't plan on becoming a stand-up comedian anytime soon
    Last edited by Agent Z; 05-09-2024 at 10:50 PM.