Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    If the Acolytes were there with Rogue and Roberto, they would have stomped Blue Team.

As it is, Rogue was already holding back because no way does Wolverine hold her off that long.
    Which made no sense. I can see why SOME of them might be reasonable to see as dead for the obvious reasons.... But... we don't have any confirmation.

I doubt they'd do another AoA adaptation. A re-do of the Brood Saga is what I would like to see. The TAS version was...weird. For Apocalypse they'd probably pull from the Twelve. Not a great story, but still a great way to re-introduce Polaris, Iceman, Sunfire, etc. Maybe even change the line up a bit and add Rictor as the fourth elemental and Rachel as the fourth Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I doubt they'd do another AoA adaptation. A re-do of the Brood Saga is what I would like to see. The TAS version was...weird. For Apocalypse they'd probably pull from the Twelve. Not a great story, but still a great way to re-introduce Polaris, Iceman, Sunfire, etc. Maybe even change the line up a bit and add Rictor as the fourth elemental and Rachel as the fourth Summers.
    Since they brought up the Shi'Ar, I would love to see a proper Brood Saga adaptation!!!! They're already in their period-correct suites! I want to see Storm's galactic core feat ANIMATED!!!!!

I think the Twelve, properly edited, could be fun. It was such a misfire in the comics, it wouldn't take much to do a better version.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Oh yeah... TAS didn't even mention the idea of Nate Grey.