Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Anyone else find Rogue extremely annoying in this series!
    Absolutely fucking not.

After years of seeing her watered down in the movies, being goth and gloomy in other shows, it is refreshing to see her go through SO MANY EMOTIONS and watching her fly around and knocking Sentinels out with wrestling moves.

Love this era for Rogue. It warms my heart sugah.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Absolutely fucking not.

After years of seeing her watered down in the movies, being goth and gloomy in other shows, it is refreshing to see her go through SO MANY EMOTIONS and watching her fly around and knocking Sentinels out with wrestling moves.

Love this era for Rogue. It warms my heart sugah.
    No, she’s utterly annoying AF. Sister wants to go off on everyone, when Remy literally died because of her. Every other character in this series has been OUTSTANDING! She, can definitely use a hiatus and be removed from the intro credits for a couple of seasons for all I care……and replace her with Psylocke!!!!
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

No, she’s utterly annoying AF. Sister wants to go off on everyone, when Remy literally died because of her. Every other character in this series has been OUTSTANDING! She, can definitely use a hiatus and be removed from the intro credits for a couple of seasons for all I care……and replace her with Psylocke!!!!
    Blah!!

But I’m definitely with you about bringing in Psylocke

Respectfully and not to be mean, but if one of your favorite characters is Wolfsbane we should not be throwing stones about conflicted characters making bad decisions...

Rogue went through it this season give the character some grace.

BANNED

Beau confirming that Jean and Storm are the only two X-Men that matter, Omega style.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...MPAs5NcHA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Beau confirming that Jean and Storm are the only two X-Men that matter, Omega style.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...MPAs5NcHA&s=19
    I support them being powerhouses, but the entire team should matter when you're writing the X-Men. That attitude is how Fox X-Men happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I support them being powerhouses, but the entire team should matter when you're writing the X-Men. That attitude is how Fox X-Men happened.
    I feel bad for Rogue. I don't think she's had interaction with any female character this season besides her sassy remarks about Storm being gone and Jean being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I feel bad for Rogue. I don't think she's had interaction with any female character this season besides her sassy remarks about Storm being gone and Jean being dead.
    Nightcrawler has been used in the comforting role more this season, which I don't mind but yes it would have been nice to have moments with Jean and Storm. .

Also tbf I would say friendship moments in general have fallen by the wayside, while romantic drama tension is at a all time high. As others pointed out Storm didn't even get to react to Gambit's death. Hopefully it's toned down next season.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 05-09-2024 at 03:43 AM.