Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
I wish they had more episodes to tell these stories in like 16 or 20 episodes and not have to cram so much into each episode. It really doesn't let these things breathe. But man the writing of this show, in spite of the speed walking through X-Men history, is superb. They have injected a ton of politics into this and philosophy and I absolutely love it. My only problem is because they are running through it, the message can get lost and go completely over some people's heads. Especially the bigots.
Disney would need to pump money into it to have more than 10 episodes, or it will end up like how WB treated Young Justice seasons 3 and 4 especially where they had to use lots of tricks to avoid having to animate.

As far as the message being lost on bigots...it was going to go over their heads regardless. X-Cutioner's rant in episode 2 being almost word for word quotes by them. The only way for them to understand it if they LITTERALY spell things out (i'e. replace the word "normal" with something like "white" or "straight", etc) and then they'll double down on their beliefs and call the show "woke".