Page 362 of 386 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5779

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Why didn't Wolverine stab Magneto multiple times? Is he stupid or something?

Killing Magneto could have permanently Stagnated the effect of the earth's Magnetic state, increasing its decay, and As keen as Logan is to eliminate his foes, He's not heartless, Magnus wasn't wrong for being enraged or wanting revenge, but some unfortunate few become beholden to that Mission, so much so that death is really there only Release, also Logan caught Magnus off guard, he was never gonna be able to get another hit off after that

and i nearly forgot the man was a Samurai, (kinda sorta) the man still has Honor,
    Last edited by Typhoon; 05-08-2024 at 02:06 AM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

It looked like it was meant to be a killing strike.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Why didn't Wolverine stab Magneto multiple times? Is he stupid or something?
    Multiple online polls indicate that Wolverine's immense popularity is attributed exclusively to his intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, they really are scaling everybody back to their 70's/80's costumes. Which apparently they used to wear (including Storm and Wolverine).

Oh look, the Marvel Girl costume is back .

Trish Tilby lives!

I guess Roberto bails rather than help the X-Men.
    They show just enough of Trish to confirm she's still a cyborg. hmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Speaking of Rogue, it would be wild that if she does join Magneto, Carol happens to wake up.

That would be a helluva time for a rematch.
    *insert muaahahahaahah here*

yes, great point to have the Avengers show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Besides the obvious, all I’m gonna say is Rogue didn’t have to go in on her teammates like that.

“You was gone gal!” LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    She had to give them the sass I'm afraid.
    That was cold. As cute as it has been to see this show focus on Ororo and Jean's relationship, in the OG TAS, it was Ororo and Rogue always hanging out, which this show dropped like a ton of bricks. Would have been cute to see them sort of acknowledge that with a little more sass from Rogue.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That was cold. As cute as it has been to see this show focus on Ororo and Jean's relationship, in the OG TAS, it was Ororo and Rogue always hanging out, which this show dropped like a ton of bricks. Would have been cute to see them sort of acknowledge that with a little more sass from Rogue.
    I do wish we'd seen of Rogue and Storm's friendship. Friendship moments in general felt lacking in this show outside of a few.

Hope they can increase the budget for more episodes or let them slow down the pace a bit and not rush so fast through story-lines.

I just want to say that it's awesome to see Mister Sinister done correctly. Saving that character has got to be one of this shows greatest feats. Hopefully the comic writers are taking notes.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 05-08-2024 at 05:59 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I just want to say that it's awesome to see Mister Sinister done correctly.
    Gillen should be put in one of those wooden chockey things(pillory, evidently) and forced to watch this version of Sinister, and videos of people all around the world enjoying it!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I just want to say that it's awesome to see Mister Sinister done correctly. Saving that character has got to be one of this shows greatest feats. Hopefully the comic writers are taking notes.
    He feels like a real threat here.

Krakoa Sinister was clone overload and just lessen his impact.

I wish they had more episodes to tell these stories in like 16 or 20 episodes and not have to cram so much into each episode. It really doesn't let these things breathe. But man the writing of this show, in spite of the speed walking through X-Men history, is superb. They have injected a ton of politics into this and philosophy and I absolutely love it. My only problem is because they are running through it, the message can get lost and go completely over some people's heads. Especially the bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Multiple online polls indicate that Wolverine's immense popularity is attributed exclusively to his intelligence.
    Ha. I laughed. Well done.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gillen should be put in one of those wooden chockey things(pillory, evidently) and forced to watch this version of Sinister, and videos of people all around the world enjoying it!

I would just settle for Marvel getting a restraining order keeping Gillen as far away from the character as possible.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

anyone else feel like a roster split/chahge is now even more of a possibility?
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Goddamn, this episode has me feeling stuff. It's definitely soured me on Magneto. That 'traitor to your race' line was so ugly.

Great episode but I'm ready for this season to be over.