View Poll Results: Would you want to see it?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 84.13%
  • No

10 15.87%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Her powers are phasing powers she was in the Genosha scene dancing that had Dazzler and Multiple Man.

Edit: Speaking of Phasing powers Shadowcat was on Forge's board meaning Kitty is finally canon to X-Men TAS.
    Now to hope that they do something with her more than a Morph cameo.

It always felt like a long wait between episodes of the original X-Men series, and now it feels like these last few weeks flew by. I really enjoyed the stuff with Charles and Magnus, Scott and Jean with Cable, and the resolution with Bastion.

All those cameos set my heart aflutter. Not just Peter and MJ with their designs, but Morph's version of Mr. Fantastic with his blue and white. I didn't realize how nostalgic I am for that costume.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    I hope they get double the number of episodes, because I'm seriously looking forward to the b-team of x-men to hold the fort and they need serious screen time.

Who do you want and whom do you think we are going to get?
    Jubilee teaching Sunspot and recruiting some young mutants (a mix of New Mutants and Generation X, maybe). Plus Magneto's kids. Looks like they are going to be using Polaris as his daughter. That also raises the question of what happened with X-Factor and why Forge isn't with them any longer. If we're getting Apocalypse, we should get Archangel. If we're getting more Bishop, how about Shard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandydandy View Post
    Can't believe it's over, what a fantastic season!

Well the ending was not what I expected, but maybe that's a good thing. I thought they would straight copy the comics and have Xavier mind-wipe Magneto and eventually lead to Onslaught. It's good that they're going in their own direction, but hopefully we eventually do get to see Onslaught. Maybe in the third season? Perhaps Xavier did absorb enough of Magneto's dark side and it'll fester inside him throughout the next season and eventually manifest. Who knows?
    I think the problem with Onslaught is that he was the X-Men traitor that Bishop came back in time to prevent, wasn't he? It looks like Bishop has moved past that and has other things to deal with now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nothing says Rogue is back then using card quips like Remy would have.
    Rogue saying "The name's Gambit, remember it" is definitely one of my favorite lines of this whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now to hope that they do something with her more than a Morph cameo.
    They might insert Kitty as a former pupil of Xavier's who is a bit older now than when she was an X-Man. I'd rather she got the Iceman treatment than the Sunspot treatment.

I'd like to shine a little light on the Music of this series. X-Men TAS had one of the best themes of all times but that about it in terms of music. Also, for a long time the MCU was a gold standard of themes and instrumental film music IMO with Phases 1 through 3, but IMO fell off since Endgame with only Loki with its theme and the Glorious Purpose music from the season 2 finale being highlights for me and the theme to Multiverse of Madness wasn't bad. But this show WOW.

The Music when they were falling out the plane and Cyclops did his superhero landing.

Storm's music when she gave the Sentinels the Forecast and Got her powers back.

The synth style being played when Bishop threw Wolverine into Beast and got supercharged by Cyclops.

The music when Jean and Scott said goodbye to Cable.

The music when Xavier got into Magneto's mind to turn the power back on and the showcased cameos of other Marvel Heroes.

Music when Nightcrawler fought the Primes with 3 swords.

When Magneto took the U.N. Tribunal into the upper atmosphere.

The haunting rendition of the theme as the X-Men tried to stop Asteroid M which also had the Peter and MJ cameo.

This series was the 1st thing since Endgame that Marvel has released that the music constantly impressed me and bravo on the creators.

Incredible Member

Finally got around to finishing up the series and somehow as a 48 year old man that woke up each Saturday morning in the 90's to record onto VHS the old X-Men cartoon there was a sense of joy having all episodes on tape to watch over and over.

Now flash forward some 32 years later I quite frankly don't feel that sense of joy nor do I care what future seasons hold if they continue, watching each episode was a chore and would get me to sleep at times that I'd have to re-watch the episode again to see what I missed and then I watch the YouTube reviews claiming it the best written Marvel show that Disney Plus has right now and to that I say "give me a break", we're talking about a cartoon made for the nostalgic farts like me out there this is not getting any Emmy consideration so get that out of your heads right now.

Ok so we get to the season finale yeah whatever it ends on a cliffhanger with the X-Men split up between timelines, I can see the 2nd season is going to be a drag if they're pushing the origins of Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse on us.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    Finally got around to finishing up the series and somehow as a 48 year old man that woke up each Saturday morning in the 90's to record onto VHS the old X-Men cartoon there was a sense of joy having all episodes on tape to watch over and over.

Now flash forward some 32 years later I quite frankly don't feel that sense of joy nor do I care what future seasons hold if they continue, watching each episode was a chore and would get me to sleep at times that I'd have to re-watch the episode again to see what I missed and then I watch the YouTube reviews claiming it the best written Marvel show that Disney Plus has right now and to that I say "give me a break", we're talking about a cartoon made for the nostalgic farts like me out there this is not getting any Emmy consideration so get that out of your heads right now.

Ok so we get to the season finale yeah whatever it ends on a cliffhanger with the X-Men split up between timelines, I can see the 2nd season is going to be a drag if they're pushing the origins of Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse on us.

So you won’t be watching the next season. 👏

Many of us enjoyed it.

Did this not do well?

Haven't seen it listed as a top streamer anywhere so far.

Just high critic ratings is what I've seen.
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Did this not do well?

Haven't seen it listed as a top streamer anywhere so far.

Just high critic ratings is what I've seen.
    By all reports it did extremely well for Disney Plus. Now that doesn't necessarily mean it would be a top streaming show when compared to all streaming services. Honestly animation rarely does that same numbers as Live Action.

Season 2 is in the bag and season 3 is greenlit so personally I could care less about the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    By all reports it did extremely well for Disney Plus. Now that doesn't necessarily mean it would be a top streaming show when compared to all streaming services. Honestly animation rarely does that same numbers as Live Action.

Season 2 is in the bag and season 3 is greenlit so personally I could care less about the numbers.
    I was curious.

There are other animated things in the top 20 and this wasn't.

I got the impression from my news feeds it was a juggernaut on all fronts.

Glad it's getting more seasons.

I enjoyed it.
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    So you won’t be watching the next season. 👏

Many of us enjoyed it.
    I'll catch the next season but it's not like I'm anxiously waiting for it anytime soon.

It was ok. Not a fan of some of the episodes as I HATE filler episodes and it went through a lot of storylines rather quickly. I like the setup for next season though.

The Honest Trailer for the season is out.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

That triggered me watching the season from the start again. Love that Cable’s credits name was “Nathan For you”

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    That triggered me watching the season from the start again. Love that Cable’s credits name was “Nathan For you”
    I like the final title redo. "To me, my childhood."
    Dark does not mean deep.