View Poll Results: Would you want to see it?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 84.13%
  • No

10 15.87%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Her powers are phasing powers she was in the Genosha scene dancing that had Dazzler and Multiple Man.

Edit: Speaking of Phasing powers Shadowcat was on Forge's board meaning Kitty is finally canon to X-Men TAS.
    Now to hope that they do something with her more than a Morph cameo.

It always felt like a long wait between episodes of the original X-Men series, and now it feels like these last few weeks flew by. I really enjoyed the stuff with Charles and Magnus, Scott and Jean with Cable, and the resolution with Bastion.

All those cameos set my heart aflutter. Not just Peter and MJ with their designs, but Morph's version of Mr. Fantastic with his blue and white. I didn't realize how nostalgic I am for that costume.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    I hope they get double the number of episodes, because I'm seriously looking forward to the b-team of x-men to hold the fort and they need serious screen time.

Who do you want and whom do you think we are going to get?
    Jubilee teaching Sunspot and recruiting some young mutants (a mix of New Mutants and Generation X, maybe). Plus Magneto's kids. Looks like they are going to be using Polaris as his daughter. That also raises the question of what happened with X-Factor and why Forge isn't with them any longer. If we're getting Apocalypse, we should get Archangel. If we're getting more Bishop, how about Shard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandydandy View Post
    Can't believe it's over, what a fantastic season!

Well the ending was not what I expected, but maybe that's a good thing. I thought they would straight copy the comics and have Xavier mind-wipe Magneto and eventually lead to Onslaught. It's good that they're going in their own direction, but hopefully we eventually do get to see Onslaught. Maybe in the third season? Perhaps Xavier did absorb enough of Magneto's dark side and it'll fester inside him throughout the next season and eventually manifest. Who knows?
    I think the problem with Onslaught is that he was the X-Men traitor that Bishop came back in time to prevent, wasn't he? It looks like Bishop has moved past that and has other things to deal with now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nothing says Rogue is back then using card quips like Remy would have.
    Rogue saying "The name's Gambit, remember it" is definitely one of my favorite lines of this whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now to hope that they do something with her more than a Morph cameo.
    They might insert Kitty as a former pupil of Xavier's who is a bit older now than when she was an X-Man. I'd rather she got the Iceman treatment than the Sunspot treatment.