Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586
Results 1,276 to 1,278 of 1278

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Untold Legend of the Batman is basically the "Year One" for the Silver Age Batman that existed from the early 60's until Crisis, Year One was the origin of the Batman who emerged from the new Earth after Crisis and lasted until the nu52 which rebooted the universe again and gave us the new origin in Zero Year. And as for now, "It all happened" so I guess multiple choice? Personally, I think the Red Hood Gang portion of Zero Year meshes fairly well with Year One so in my head that's the defacto origin.
    This is how I look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Untold Legend of the Batman is basically the "Year One" for the Silver Age Batman that existed from the early 60's until Crisis, Year One was the origin of the Batman who emerged from the new Earth after Crisis and lasted until the nu52 which rebooted the universe again and gave us the new origin in Zero Year. And as for now, "It all happened" so I guess multiple choice? Personally, I think the Red Hood Gang portion of Zero Year meshes fairly well with Year One so in my head that's the defacto origin.
    Year One is still the foundation in my mind. The Knight - Year One - Zero Year (starting with "Dark City") would be what I consider canon for Rebirth Batman.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Year One is still the foundation in my mind.
    Hard to beat it.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.