Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Titans #1 came out on DC Universe Infinite today, so I finally got a chance to read it.
    Even better than I expected it to be.

Titano felt very much like a MacGuffin. Like the terrorist in Justice League #1 that killed himself.
    There may be more to its appearance, but I think the whole thing was just to set the playing pieces on the board.

Re: the controversy over Donna's comment- I think some people may be overreacting. Nightwing's comment that preceded it was all the clarification that was needed to understand what she, Kori and Raven meant. And it even ties into Garth's conversation earlier.

A Suicide Squad clash is most likely on the horizon.
    However, after reading Doom Patrol #1, I really want to see Titans team up with the DP. Especially since the Brotherhood of Evil are currently being seen there.

I haven't read Cyborg, yet, but I plan to today or tomorrow. I have to say it's good to see Gizmo and Mammoth appear there, too.
    And Brother Blood coming up in Titans.

I know folks want to see new foes, and stop retreading the old ones, but I don't mind if it's to set the foundations for the team after being gone for so long.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Taylor says in this interview that this Titans book launches something really big that he imagine will be announced around San Diego Comic con.

They didn't talk much about the Titans book, unfortunately.

This was recorded before issue #1 was released. Issue two has a flashback scene with 9 characters in the era between Teen Titans and the New Teen Titans.
    Scott talked a bit about Starfire's hair and that she will get a scene in civis with her hair loose.

Last edited by Drako; 06-15-2023 at 06:25 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Taylor says in this interview that this Titans book launches something really big that he imagine will be announced around San Diego Comic con.

They didn't talk much about the Titans book, unfortunately.

This was recorded before issue #1 was released. Issue two has a flashback scene with 9 characters in the era between Teen Titans and the New Teen Titans.
    Scott talked a bit about Starfire's hair and that she will get a scene in civis with her hair loose.

Sounds good. Especially seeing them in civvies .