Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

I really don't know who wi can blame..all Jhons Ghosts comics are in time. 3 monthly books..So..

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    #12 has been solicited. How do they expect that to release in August if #10 isn't out until July?
    Perhaps you don’t remember the Doomsday Clock solicits. It’s Johns at DC… this is standard.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    I really don't know who wi can blame..all Jhons Ghosts comics are in time. 3 monthly books..So..

I think that explains why JSA is late. Johns is sacrificing his DC work to make sure Ghost comics are on time.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Then he should be told to get it done, or allow someone else to do the script from his notes (like Dan Slott on Iron Man a few years ago, some issues had a second writer credited because he was struggling to get that, Silver Surfer, and the double shipping Amazing Spider-Man done in time).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman