Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It really is Johns' fault!
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/just...at-comes-next/
    This comment was left on that article:

"I was shopping at the soon to be closed Earth 2 Comics in Sherman Oaks the day before Easter. Johns was in the store to pick up his holds and look through some back issues. One fanboy came up to him to chat about the JSA and Johns mentioned he was working away on writing issue 10. This was a week or two after issue 9 was released."
    Might be lies

Amazing Member

I can't wait for this one so I can finally be done with DC and Marvel. This book is beyond ridicules with the delays. If I had known how long it was going to take I would have just trade waited.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Well Leah Williams is writing a new Gotham City Sirens, so no JSA comic for her.
    It is just a mini, she will probably be done with it before JSA #11 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is just a mini, she will probably be done with it before JSA #11 is released.
    A one month mini to be more specific.

Yeah, weekly release.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Is there a chance of an ongoing series of the JSA & or maybe a new Young Justice Society
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Is there a chance of an ongoing series of the JSA & or maybe a new Young Justice Society
    Who knows?
    This is DC’s most fewest team ongoing eras in decades. Just Titans, Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad mini, and this JSA.
    That’s it.

I guess Outsiders too, if you count a team of 2 maybe 3.

Incredible Member

Was browsing League of Comic Geeks site this morning (pretty reliable on updated shipping info), and they have JSA 10 pushed another week to July 3. They still show 11 still for July 24, but clearly no way that is happening. I'm going to guess August 28, at the best case.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Was browsing League of Comic Geeks site this morning (pretty reliable on updated shipping info), and they have JSA 10 pushed another week to July 3. They still show 11 still for July 24, but clearly no way that is happening. I'm going to guess August 28, at the best case.
    Bleeding Cool confirmed it this morning.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Bleeding Cool confirmed it this morning.

Well this is disappointing. Whoever overseas the JSA book needs to understand that these delays have become unacceptable and pull Geoff off the book and let someone else finish issues 10 - 12. Geoff just isn't making the JSA book a priority and it's damaging the brand at this point.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Spectacular Member PrydefulHunts's Avatar

How did #10 go from May to July? That’s a near four month gap since the last issue came out (March), which is the longest delay this series has seen. Will the JSA even get a new book if this one can’t get issues out to wrap up?

#12 has been solicited. How do they expect that to release in August if #10 isn't out until July?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They believe in miracles.

Astonishing Member

Time travel.

I will guess 10/24 for #11, and 1/25 for #12. They haven't been able to get an issue out more than every 3 months since maybe #2.