Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I would love if Barbara would be in this..it just doesn’t seem likely in my opinion…unless she’s oracle.
    If she sits in her chair and puts on her glasses she is Oracle. Oracle works remotely. We have seen black canary do mission with Babs on intercom already I assume Babs is locked

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I would love if Barbara would be in this..it just doesn’t seem likely in my opinion…unless she’s oracle.
    She operates as both Oracle and Batgirl at this point. I don't see any reason she can't be Oracle in the new BoP series.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I second this line-up with the addition of Lady Blackhawk as their pilot. I'd also love Barbara to suit up as Batgirl from time to time like she has been in the Batgirls comic.

I would like both of those additions.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Kelly Thompson is finally at DC and she's already writing the highest profile female DC team with her Hawkeye partner! Nice !

Looks like they're slowly unveiling the roster. Dinah is a must, I feel Helena is too, I'm not sure about Babs but I really hope Harley's not on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I like Black Canary's new costume. As for the line-up, hoping for:
    Pretty sure she's had that suit since Bendis' Justice League.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This has the makings of a fun book. I'm in! Fingers crossed Babs is also part of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    This has the makings of a fun book. I'm in! Fingers crossed Babs is also part of the book.
    To me it's not Birds of Prey without Babs and Dinah as the core of the team/non team.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kelly Thompson is finally at DC and she's already writing the highest profile female DC team with her Hawkeye partner! Nice !

Looks like they're slowly unveiling the roster. Dinah is a must, I feel Helena is too, I'm not sure about Babs but I really hope Harley's not on it.

Pretty sure she's had that suit since Bendis' Justice League.

Sort of. It looks like the coloring of the gloves and blue area down the middle of the top are new tweakings to the suit. I probably shouldn't have said "new" but maybe "remixed".

Last edited by Dr. Poison; 06-06-2023 at 03:53 AM.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Sweet, while I'd always hope for it to primarily be Babs and Dinah as the core members I'll give any iteration a chance.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Oracle
    Huntress(Bertinelli)
    Vixen
    Black Orchid
    Seeing as how this Birds of Prey topic has been moved to the Batman forum, I wouldn't mind Vixen being a guest-star, but I wouldn't want her being a permanent member of this Batman-related group. I'd hate for people to start thinking Vixen is a Batman character.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Dangerous makes me think Harley.

I never really understood the appeal of this team other than it being filled with Caucasian women. Happy for the fans though

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dangerous makes me think Harley.
    Also Kelly talked about needing to have significant characters to sell and (unfortunately) that's Harley.

Also she is writing a story in the new Harley anthology series.

Although I don't think Harley is that dangerous .

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Oracle
    Huntress(Bertinelli)
    Vixen
    Black Orchid
    I heard Zealot from WildC.A.T.S is joining the team and for the rest of the team I would rather have Huntress (New 52 Helena Wayne) Black Canary, Oracle (should be a given) and Lady BlackHawk
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    If you read my post, I said her costume should be sleek, I didn't say anything at all about her being in her original costume (which is really nothing at all like Harley's outside of showing cleavage and how many female characters show cleavage? Does that make them all like Harley?) Her Costume should not be bulky like pictured above. Likewise, Harley has blond, pink and blue pig tails (which are way too long for her)...Zealot with her white ponytail wouldn't have much beyond the long hair in common there either.

So even in her original outfit...Zealot would look nothing like Harley except for in the very basest of ways.
    The BOP creative team didn't choose to give Harley the Rapunzel hair, that's how she currently looks in her solo book.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Harley_Quinn_Vol_4_28

Nor was it their decision to chop off Zealot's ponytail, she already has short hair in the current WildC.A.T.s book.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/WildC.A.T.s_Vol_2_1
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Recalling Barda's last stint with the BIRDS. *swoooooooooon*

What kind of janky Apokoliptian armor can't shield its wearer from earth-made bullets? (or was it something else? The word "bullets" implies to me regular gunfire)