Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Since we're talking about physiques and I watch too many health/fitness YouTube videos...

...would anyone be appalled if Corenswet used PEDs?

I recall an interview with Cavill with him specifically saying he wanted to bulk up 100% naturally because it was fitting for the purity of Superman. Always thought that was pretty cool.

But yeah, actors do it all the time. Stallone went from kinda fit in Rocky 1 and 2, to beyond shredded in 3. Like, his 6 pack had it's own 6 pack. At least he admitted it. But I think I'd prefer Corenswet goes the natural route myself. Plenty of time to buff up naturally. Don't think I'd be appalled but not my pref.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Since we're talking about physiques and I watch too many health/fitness YouTube videos...

...would anyone be appalled if Corenswet used PEDs?

I don't know, what are PEDs?

Edit: Reading the next posts, looks like PEDs are steroids? In that case I would hope not, those are hella unhealthy and not worth it. Audience's need to learn to accept normal fit and healthy muscular physiques, not demand Adonis like perfection that can only be achieved through drug use.
    Last edited by Vakanai; 06-29-2023 at 06:13 PM.

I think Superman should have a Michael Phelps type physique:

Clearly jacked but not with cartoonishly big muscles. Something like this for Corenswet would be my ideal body type.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I like clark having a bit of meat on the belly..but huge chest ,legs and arms are a must.i just want a big man superman..you know.Cornswet is 6 4 so alright..he can be big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't know, what are PEDs?

Edit: Reading the next posts, looks like PEDs are steroids? In that case I would hope not, those are hella unhealthy and not worth it. Audience's need to learn to accept normal fit and healthy muscular physiques, not demand Adonis like perfection that can only be achieved through drug use.
    It depends on how you take it.Some of these guys would need it.I am not strictly against peds.cavil thing was to preserve "superman's image"..what an idiotic reasoning to do that.most of these guy are.I mean,look at hugh jackman that guy is old, effing ripped like hell.Without peds that's nowhere near possible.His baseline physique is nowhere close.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-29-2023 at 10:38 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I like clark having a bit of meat on the belly..but huge chest ,legs and arms are a must.i just want a big man superman..you know.Cornswet is 6 4 so alright..he can be big.

It depends on how you take it.Some of these guys would need it.I am not strictly against peds.cavil thing was to preserve "superman's image"..what an idiotic thing to do.most of these guy are.I mean,look at hugh jackman that guy is old effing ripped like hell.His baseline physique is nowhere close.
    Superman is a cartoon character, there's plenty of artistic license on human anatomy there. But I don't want anyone taking drugs to get that "perfect" comic book look. Just get as ripped as you can the natural and healthy way. I like them to look like they stepped off the page too, but there's more important things in life, like an actor's health.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Superman is a cartoon character, there's plenty of artistic license on human anatomy there. But I don't want anyone taking drugs to get that "perfect" comic book look. Just get as ripped as you can the natural and healthy way. I like them to look like they stepped off the page too, but there's more important things in life, like an actor's health.
    I am not talking about cartoon like physique..Just a big man look.As for natural,if you can do it that way. That's great.But,i am not gonna judge people who do take it because these guys have deadlines.

How much time does he have to bulk up? If he hasn’t started already

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Before the first shot with the physique needed for the frame.
    Well works for me..(glasses guy atleast)
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-29-2023 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I am not talking about cartoon like physique..Just a big man look.As for natural,if you can do it that way. That's great.But,i am not gonna judge people who do take it because these guys have deadlines.
    You're talking about a big man who got big on drugs. I don't want that. Just as big as they can naturally get. We don't need unnaturally muscular bodies, and if they have to take drugs to get there then it ain't a natural body. Just go for real world un"enhanced" healthy fit strong bodies.

They could also go the way of 300. A little cross fit, a little spray on.

Ahoo! Ahoo! Ahoo!

IMG_2082.jpg

“Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Clearly jacked but not with cartoonishly big muscles. Something like this for Corenswet would be my ideal body type.
    Yeah I can go along with this. Broad shoulders, tall, extremely fit but not ripped to the nth degree.

Funny enough, it’s also what I prefer for Diana to a degree, a fit Olympic swimmer. I feel like Sampere has drawn her this way in the previews we’ve seen thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

I'd say Corenswet is already halfway there.
    Fzt6uQDWwAEP9Jp.jpg

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Great. (10char)

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    6 months? Filming should start in January 2024: https://www.supermanhomepage.com/sup...on-in-january/

They're probably going the athletic direction. That's what most of these movies seem to aim for.

I myself prefer Clark to be beefy. Not a ton of muscle definition, just a lot of mass. He should look like a dude who grew up tossing hay in a barn, not a gym. Frank Quietly's All-Star, that sorta look. Enough definition to not look like he's fat, but still thick more than toned.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.