Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2014
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xix25 View Post
    Have we got a cover with the PS4/5 Spidey suit yet?
    Nope. Not yet.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Ultimate Spider-Man #5 variant by Lee InHyuk:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

I wonder if they'll bring this suit back.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Nice I’m glad the series is doing well. But did it break the 100,000 Barrier ?
    No idea.

I DO know that it's at six printings, and 2015's Star Wars comic hit a MILLION copies at seven printings.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Mighty Member

Well, looks like I'll be going into the wallet for this variant again

Tbf, I have been the Noah of Ultimate Spider-Man and have been picking up the regular cover and at least one other variant, so I guess that ties in nicely.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they'll bring this suit back.
    Same suit, though; the question should be if it'll be forced back to its default color settings at some point, as opposed to the customized red-and-blue design inspired by Peter's daughter May in the last issue or so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Spider-Man #6 Unknown Comics Exclusive variant by Stephen Segovia:

MJ...now with less pants .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ...now with less pants .
    I noticed the signature says, "After Adi Granov." Homage to MJ's big return in Brand New Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I noticed the signature says, "After Adi Granov." Homage to MJ's big return in Brand New Day?
    I could be mistaken, but I think it's based on this piece.

That or Scarlet Witch.
    Last edited by Garlador; 05-12-2024 at 03:28 PM.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I think it's based on this piece.

That or Scarlet Witch.
    That would make slightly more sense, though the outfit was the same as or similar to ASM 600 or so when she was being billed in the title as a "Red-Headed Stranger."

I'm thinking it's really likely we'll see an Ultimate Spider-Man film soon (within the decade.)

The basic concept of a 30-something Peter Parker becoming the Spider-Man he was supposed to be can work as a standalone film independent of the ongoing series be it the current Tom Holland films, or whatever comes next.

It lets them use an accomplished actor who wouldn't be considered for a teenage Peter Parker. They could go for actors who considered for the role and didn't get it. A few years ago, you could have used Jake Gyllenhal. At the moment, they could use Andrew Garfield.

They could use this as a stopgap for periods when there isn't a new Spider-Man movie. Sometimes it takes a few years between live-action Spider-Man movies. So if Sony isn't certain whether a series will continue, they can release this the next year. So let's say Tom Holland agrees to a new film coming out 2026. Sony doesn't know when the fifth will come out, so they can commission this as a separate film for 2027. That way if Holland's next film comes out a few years later, they're keeping a version of the character in theaters. And if Holland (or the next guy) makes films quickly, the combo shouldn't hurt the brand.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I'm thinking it's really likely we'll see an Ultimate Spider-Man film soon (within the decade.)

The basic concept of a 30-something Peter Parker becoming the Spider-Man he was supposed to be can work as a standalone film independent of the ongoing series be it the current Tom Holland films, or whatever comes next.

It lets them use an accomplished actor who wouldn't be considered for a teenage Peter Parker. They could go for actors who considered for the role and didn't get it. A few years ago, you could have used Jake Gyllenhal. At the moment, they could use Andrew Garfield.

They could use this as a stopgap for periods when there isn't a new Spider-Man movie. Sometimes it takes a few years between live-action Spider-Man movies. So if Sony isn't certain whether a series will continue, they can release this the next year. So let's say Tom Holland agrees to a new film coming out 2026. Sony doesn't know when the fifth will come out, so they can commission this as a separate film for 2027. That way if Holland's next film comes out a few years later, they're keeping a version of the character in theaters. And if Holland (or the next guy) makes films quickly, the combo shouldn't hurt the brand.
    There's going to be a movie based around Hickman's Ultimate Spider-Man. It's too popular for there not to be.

But it should be the main Peter Parker film series after Holland steps down.

(I also think it's just a matter of time until we see a live-action Miles Morales film series.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There's going to be a movie based around Hickman's Ultimate Spider-Man. It's too popular for there not to be.

But it should be the main Peter Parker film series after Holland steps down.

(I also think it's just a matter of time until we see a live-action Miles Morales film series.)
    It could certainly complement a Miles Morales series, which I'm also sure we'll see within five years.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I think they probably would do Miles before a Spider-Man film based around Ultimate.