Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1946
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Found a larger image:

There is also a 1:100 Virgin variant:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-15-2024 at 12:50 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

While I'm not one to usually track down variant covers, these certainly "speak to me" as it were. Lol.

Loving them. And I can relate to this.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Ultimate Spider-Man #4 variant:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

I was worried Peter would shave the beard after becoming Spider-Man. Glad they’ve kept it, since the Spidey suit isn’t much different from 616, having a beard helps differentiate this Peter from 616 appearance wise.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Ultimate Spider-Man #4 variant:

Raimi lenses jumpscare

All jokes aside, nice cover

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

The only comic from Marvel that I looking forward every month.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Found a larger image:

There is also a 1:100 Virgin variant:

Ah, I see breakfast in bed from the kiddos is worth Spider-Sense kicking in .

(I know this is a variant, bu does it confirm Ultimate Pete actually has Spider-Sense?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I was worried Peter would shave the beard after becoming Spider-Man. Glad they’ve kept it, since the Spidey suit isn’t much different from 616, having a beard helps differentiate this Peter from 616 appearance wise.
    Might be my own beard bias talking but I feel like it would really chafe under the mask.

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Impractical though it'd realistically be, I really love the bearded look for 6160 Peter.

Incredible Member

I just picked up a 2nd printing of Ultimate Spider Man # 1 and I was blown away at how good it was .
    Luckily my LCS had a couple copies of #1 .
    As someone that's been disappointed with ASM lately , it was a welcome change to actually read a different take on Peter .
    Since Peter is working at the Bugle , maybe he's a reporter like Clark Kent ? LOL 😆
    Well I look forward to finding issue # 2 if possible .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I just picked up a 2nd printing of Ultimate Spider Man # 1 and I was blown away at how good it was .
    Luckily my LCS had a couple copies of #1 .
    As someone that's been disappointed with ASM lately , it was a welcome change to actually read a different take on Peter .
    Since Peter is working at the Bugle , maybe he's a reporter like Clark Kent ? LOL ��
    Well I look forward to finding issue # 2 if possible .
    He might be a photographer like he usually is when working for The Daily Bugle in 616/Amazing continuity.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

hes a photographer issue 2 Jonah mention it when talking to Ben in the suana.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hes a photographer issue 2 Jonah mention it when talking to Ben in the suana.
    Thanks for the refresher there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So...um...does this mean that Harry married Gwen on Earth-6160? What a TWIST!

'Ultimate Spider-Man' #4 First Look Brings Gwen Stacy into Peter & MJ's Life

In this exciting new universe, Gwen never met a tragic fate. Instead, she married Harry Osborn and now co-runs Oscorp Industries. Learn more about this ambitious power couple when the Parkers and Osborns go on a double date!

Amidst cocktails, small talk is quickly dispersed as this fearless foursome discuss exposing the dark corruption that shaped their world. Little do they all know that the two men at the table have already taken matters into their own hands by suiting up as the vigilantes Spider-Man and Green Goblin!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...iew-gwen-stacy

yes

YES!

THIS is what I wanted ahahahahahahah
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/