Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bringing Back a Married Spider-Man - The Official Appeal - The Discord is Live!

Well, everyone, big update.

The official "Spider-Fam" Community Discord is created and currently getting everything set up. I have to get in there and hammer in the rules, mission statements, get moderators set up, etc... but this is hopefully going to be ground zero for any movement, organizing, and planning.

Before this goes "public", I'm going to be asking for volunteers to help me build up to an acceptable state to handle what I'm hoping are a lot of users with the means for continued discussion, outreach, and development. This thing started here at CBR, so anyone interested, here is the sign-up link. It's a skeleton server right now, but with time I'm thinking this thing is going to be jumping. At least if we play our cards right.

https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

I take a deep breath. This is... well, if this does have any positive progress, it starts here. Right here. Right now. It's real.

I don't know where this is ultimately going to go. Maybe nowhere. Maybe EVERYWHERE. I don't know what on earth is going to happen next...

Thank you in advance to everyone who pushed for this, who will be part of this, and what kind of positive impact we might have.
    Last edited by Garlador; 12-27-2023 at 04:19 PM.