Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    During that Dark Force storyline, there was no indication that Darkhawk's chest blast had any connection to the dark force itself, though. He just had a cool name for his chest blast and went with it.
    That's fair enough and I think you are correct. I don't recall any actual connection to the dimension. I just assumed dark force blast = dark force dimension.

at my local store no one is buying the redband version and the owner was pissed... I guess he expected it to be like a 66/34 split
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    at my local store no one is buying the redband version and the owner was pissed... I guess he expected it to be like a 66/34 split
    The Red Band flew off the shelves at my LCS! That’s the version I’m getting.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My LCS sold out. I was offered one as a hold box member who got crossover characters books. I passed, made someone else's day I'm sure.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

That book and Moon Knight were the ONLY Marvel books that were sold out at my store. That includes their variants.

Astonishing Member

How are they gonna undo it all?

Astonishing Member

My guess. Magic.

Nice to see Tigra and Clea part of a big event. Both characters have been ignore for too long. The new villains have cool designs and the twist was pretty cool.

Yeah, we know a couple of big name superheroes will get turned. Maybe a spell is cast that turns everyone back into normal humans?

Another possibility is Phoenix showing up - Quentin Quire once cured Jubilee of vampirism by using a Phoenix Shard. It also gave her back the mutant powers she lost in Decimation.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Also question, now that we're a week out.

Is Thor just done? I don't know how his healing works, but has he ever recovered from something like that?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I did get the Free Comic Book Day issue. It essentially played out like the last page of Vengeance of MK#5 with Shroud across other viewpoints. Those being Spider-man, FF and Daredevil's take.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

Is Thor just done? I don't know how his healing works, but has he ever recovered from something like that?
    I think once the blade is removed, he'll be okay. But there is no assurance of that -- the blade seems magical in origin, so maybe it's effects can be undone by magic? Regardless, we haven't seen the last of Thor.

Mighty Member

I believe that, but I don't think I've ever understood Thors healing. I know he's remarkably durable, but a shot to the head?

I believe that, but I don't think I've ever understood Thors healing. I know he's remarkably durable, but a shot to the head?
    I think he could maybe tank a bullet to the head? I've seen Asgardians shrug off bullets before.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think he could maybe tank a bullet to the head? I've seen Asgardians shrug off bullets before.
    ...are you trying to start a fight with the Black Panther fans?

I suspect Thor was nailed with a magic weapon designed to take him out, in all seriousness.

Fantastic Member

If Al Ewing wants it to be a thing, then it will be, but I doubt it. There are no Blood Hunt tie-ins in Thor and Ewing is a lot more interested in exploring his (sad sigh) long range Roxxon Minotaur story which should have been done with long, long ago.