Page 373 of 422 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6323
    Astonishing Member

Jesse Watters, Tucker Carlson's replacement at Fox News, fantasized about Trump getting a work out and a prison body after going to jail.

I know conservatives love to detach themselves from reality but if Cadet Bone Spurs didn't become Punisher in Vietnam, he's not going to become the bodybuilder, full of tattoos types Bill and Ted became when sent to prison in their second movie. His only sport is golf, which you'd think would be the most ivory tower elite sport macho types would decry. Other than the Happy Gilmore Bob Barker fight I think dart throwing is cooler.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Jesse Watters, Tucker Carlson's replacement at Fox News, fantasized about Trump getting a work out and a prison body after going to jail.

I know conservatives love to detach themselves from reality but if Cadet Bone Spurs didn't become Punisher in Vietnam, he's not going to become the bodybuilder, full of tattoos types Bill and Ted became when sent to prison in their second movie. His only sport is golf, which you'd think would be the most ivory tower elite sport macho types would decry. Other than the Happy Gilmore Bob Barker fight I think dart throwing is cooler.
    Even with his golfing, he uses the golf cart...even on the greens!

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-07-2024 at 04:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Another thing Biden has done for the country.

https://www.aol.com/finance/amtrak-n...210253088.html

It's a shame people don't see how much he has done. I guess the Press might mention this between articles about him being old.
    Good point. The folks who are financially struggling from the inflation are happy that evangelist Biden kept Amtrak running.

While I guess that the Feds and the state have presume innocence?

You do wonder if Illinois' politicians will ever look back at former Illinois politicians who have done time(or are doing time...), and will say to themselves "Nope. Gonna Keep My Nose Clean..."

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Good point. The folks who are financially struggling from the inflation are happy that evangelist Biden kept Amtrak running.
    Inflation in the US is under 3%. The US under Biden did better to curb inflation than most of the industrial countries. Inflation was Global.
    Wages are up, over inflation and unemployment isxat a record low.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Didn't Smith threaten to report her to some review board if she kept playing loose with the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post

But Trump is the reigning, defending Golf Champion of Bedminster!
    Watching television is not an activity.

Inflation in the US is under 3%. The US under Biden did better to curb inflation than most of the industrial countries. Inflation was Global.
    There's only one thing that will make inflation any lower. Guillotines.

Lop off a few billionaire heads and I'm pretty sure that prices will magically go down.
    Dark does not mean deep.

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/statu...25372669264050

Downballot damage wrought by Republican extremism continues to manifest in the oddest places.

US President Joe Biden’s administration paused a shipment of weapons to Israel last week in opposition to apparent moves by the Israelis to invade the southern Gaza city of Rafah, a senior administration official has said.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/ar...-war-palestine
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    It's not hurt feelings. It's bigotry. If you protest a war in Israel by demonstrating at an unrelated event in another country, your problem isn't with Israel, it's with Jews.

You wouldn't protest China's human rights violations by demonstrating at a Lunar New Year celebration in New York.
    I never said it was justified. I wanted to say it is not on the same level as people dying on a foreign land…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

In court related matters, first in Manhattan:

Judge Warns Trump Attorney About Audible ‘Cursing’ As Stormy Daniels Testifies

“You need to speak to him," Judge Juan Merchan told the former president's attorney. "I won’t tolerate that.” Trump continues being an idiot and pushing his luck with Merchan.

Meanwhile, down in Florida....

Donald Trump's Classified Documents Trial Is Postponed Indefinitely

The federal judge in Florida who decided on the postponement is a Trump nominee. Show of hands if you're surprised. Thought as much.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Absolutely.

We don’t protest against genocide and war crimes by trivializing or disrespecting other genocides and war crimes. And we certainly don’t go to an unrelated event and desecrate IT to draw attention to our cause.

That’s as stupid and self-defeating as throwing paint on classic art to protest climate change.
    Are you calling for the surrender of Hamas as THE condition to end all of this and have a permanent ceasefire?

(I agree with what you wrote on your post, btw)
    Last edited by hyped78; 05-08-2024 at 04:11 AM.

Another thing Biden has done for the country.

https://www.aol.com/finance/amtrak-n...210253088.html

It's a shame people don't see how much he has done. I guess the Press might mention this between articles about him being old.
    I could easily understand this “too old” stuff IF the alternative was an healthy person in their 30s/40’s. But compared to the Donald??

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Plus, Biden is a Catholic. One would have to live in Russia not to know the difference.