Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Why won't Zeb Wells consistently let me win fights?"
    He really does look like he's breaking the fourth wall, and is asking the readers "can you believe this crap?"

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    He really does look like he's breaking the fourth wall, and is asking the readers "can you believe this crap?"
    Thats essentially how I took it as well.

So I gather Peter fighting the Five Nights at Freddy's monsters for Free Comic Book Day was a lie.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    So I gather Peter fighting the Five Nights at Freddy's monsters for Free Comic Book Day was a lie.
    The FNaF thing was a comparison to the robot animatronics that were trying to warn Peter. Which due to trademark or other legal issues is why we get a cheap copy of Chuck-E-Cheese instead

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    The FNaF thing was a comparison to the robot animatronics that were trying to warn Peter. Which due to trademark or other legal issues is why we get a cheap copy of Chuck-E-Cheese instead
    There was a rumor there was gonna be a comic based on that released on Free Comic Book Day. So I guess that was false?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    There was a rumor there was gonna be a comic based on that released on Free Comic Book Day. So I guess that was false?
    No, it wasn't false. The psuedo-FNAF, Chuck-E-Cheese wannabe restaurant was the setting of the Spider-Man portion of the FCBD Spider-Man/Ultimate Universe comic. The animatronics are under the control of The Living Brain who is trying to warn Peter about Norman.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 05-05-2024 at 09:51 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    No, it wasn't false. The psuedo-FNAF, Chuck-E-Cheese wannabe restaurant was the setting of the Spider-Man portion of the FCBD Spider-Man/Ultimate Universe comic. The animatronics are under the control of The Living Brain who is trying to warn Peter about Norman.
    Warn Peter that Norman's back to his old tricks and s***?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Shouldn't Peter already know that Norman has gone back to the dark side? I mean he was in the room when Norman was forced to reabsorb his own sins.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Shouldn't Peter already know that Norman has gone back to the dark side? I mean he was in the room when Norman was forced to reabsorb his own sins.
    Norman sins only re-enter into him after he stab Peter with the spear and was back into his office. Peter has no idea they are back inside him
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

stegman on art for the FCBD issue was pretty good but it was a simple set up issue nothing wrong with that

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Norman sins only re-enter into him after he stab Peter with the spear and was back into his office. Peter has no idea they are back inside him
    Yeah, you are right there. that story was so forgettable that I totally forgot the details of it. Still, it should not be too much of a surprise to Peter that Norman would break bad again.

Peter can't even beat the Lizard in his own book. Right when he's about to get serious the fight gets ended by a non-Spidey character .

This is not the first time Colleen Wing has ended up in handcuffs during an event but this time she got herself out of them. Also does anyone smell a ship between her and Morbius? I feel like she's been getting really chummy with him ever since Beyond.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Peter can't even beat the Lizard in his own book. Right when he's about to get serious the fight gets ended by a non-Spidey character .

This is not the first time Colleen Wing has ended up in handcuffs during an event but this time she got herself out of them. Also does anyone smell a ship between her and Morbius? I feel like she's been getting really chummy with him ever since Beyond.
    Women dig vampires. Been a thing for years, if not decades. Going at least all the way back to Dracula himself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.