Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1473

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I like Betsy as I write her more and more and I really liked her already.

The Captain Britain thing was a wrinkle I never saw coming as a fan and, frankly, to me, is a much weirder deal than her being with Rachel now. I've given serious thought as to how, if and when the CB aspect of Betsy's life will come into play. I have a sneaking suspicion you will enjoy how we play it (even if you DON'T like her as Captain Britain).
    This comment really puts me at ease.

Same , I'm really excited for this book and despretley need to see more covers of this new outfit.

is Betsy completely free of the bionic eyes that Mojo implanted, decades ago? (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Betsy completely free of the bionic eyes that Mojo implanted, decades ago? (hopefully).

Yes , she got to rebuild her own body during the Mystery of madripoor mini!

Random question but who do you guys want Betsy to form a friendship with?

I'd have to go with Roberto , I think they could have alot in common and I think they'd be good friends. I'd love for her to have more friendships overall.

You're excitement over writing this story is contagious, Redjack! Stop it, or we won't survive until the first issue is out! And then who will buy your comic, sir, if you kill all Betsy's fans? *wink wink*

So sad for you all guys/gals who haven't read (or had the chance to re-read) Crimson Dawn. It's the only comic I went hard ways to get... in two copies. I think I screamed in joy that time at the comic fair when I found it.
    It has some things that, with today's eye, makes you wrinkle your nose (Betsy too leaning on the Asian culture, IMHO), but other than that it's a solid story (not to mention a good romance story for her and Warren, of course).

Not sure if this was mentioned here yet. When asked about his experience with X-fans so far, Mr. Tom Brevoort on the Homo Superior podcast mentioned a few things including, "On my feeds within the last month or two I've heard a lot from people that are really, really invested in Betsy Braddock as Captain Britain. And that's great. That's a character in the line."

It's just nice to hear that he's hearing a lot about her in general since he also mentioned her in the AIPT interview. Pretty cool.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post

I'd have to go with Roberto , I think they could have alot in common and I think they'd be good friends. I'd love for her to have more friendships overall.
    Not exactly about forming a friendship but I wanna see her interacting with Scott and Jean again now that she's dating Rachel lol.

Huge news ! https://x.com/mmmmmmmmiller/status/1788079404591022589

I think their going to combine both Kwannon and Betsy in this game as theirs multiple different outfits.
    Would be cool for them to push her as Lady Braddock and have different skins for her be:

Intro to X-men outfit
    Outback Era
    Astral Plane
    Disassembled
    Captain Britain
    X-Force

I'd die and kill for a dissasmbled skin , her best costume ever. Nothing is even close.

IMG_0099.jpg

Interesting that they decided to go this direction

Why does Marvel do this to themselves.

Should have just kept it as Psylocke and Revanche.
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-08-2024 at 08:21 PM.

Astonishing Member

Peter Parker and William Braddock, respectively. Betsy needs to spread her wings outside the X-verse to the Spider-verse...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-08-2024 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    IMG_0099.jpg

Heart broken , I didn't want this. Atleast I want a Betsy skin of some sort ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    IMG_0099.jpg

*Insert facepalm*
    I know Momoko has specified that Sai is a different Psylocke, but the powerset is not the one of a third character: either she is a feudal AU of Betsy or of Kwannon, tertium non datur. Besides, in the tweet where Momoko said this, I got the feeling she was trying to not get tangled in the Betsy/Kwannon drama and wanted to specify that the character wasn't related to the 616 butterflies, more than establishing that Sai is a third purple haired tk -sword armed character. (a character who casually strolls around with a wolf named Logan who get one of his eyes slashed - homage to Patch and meets other X-Men-inspired characters such as the White Queen, Dani and Jube...)
    All the other characters in the series were clearly a feudal Japanese AU version of established characters, so it would make no sense that Sai, of them all, would be an "original" character.

Besides... what has a samurai with tk sword have anything to do with a game where current characters are used? And Sai has one skin, you can't play with costumes.
    So...
    Meh. Very perplexed here.
    Sure Jan moment.
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

Evidently, Marvel made a huge mess out of the Psylocke brand, which doesn't help either Betsy or Kwannon.