Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1473

Agreed , I don't even think the MCU X-men would've had her on a team , maybe X-force but I doubt they'll even make a X-force movie.

I honestly hope the rumor is true and they announce it soon and the MCU tv shows have a high budget most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by HOXOR View Post
    Not named but I remember her Revanche skin in Psylocke's character on X-Men Next Dimension.

That game was so confusing bc they had two characters, Betsy and Psylocke. Betsy was based off the Asian body but Psylocke was the British one

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

They were going to make an X-Force Movie not with Betsy though. The team from Deadpool 2. But that fell through and now Dianeybhas then not Fox. Comic wisehope shes developed in X-Force on her own not just as Racheals girl. I'd love more from classic betsy
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 05-09-2024 at 11:34 AM.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

That game was so confusing bc they had two characters, Betsy and Psylocke. Betsy was based off the Asian body but Psylocke was the British one
    Both models looked Asian to me. IIRC, Betsy was telepathic, with a psychic knife, while Psylocke telekinetic, with a katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Both models looked Asian to me. IIRC, Betsy was telepathic, with a psychic knife, while Psylocke telekinetic, with a katana.
    Look at the skin color. Psylocke (with the Revanche suit) was colored pinkish and Betsy (with the bathing suit costume) was colored yellow and her eyes were slanted up

I think they were intended to be different bodies
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-09-2024 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    Now I pray that the captain britain tv show rumor is reak and we get Betsy in it because if she was not it wouldn't make any sense.

I really want her to be a main character in the TV show and tbh I think for Captain Britain the MCU will be going for a South Asian route , idk why?

My dream would be that she's a strike agent and part time model in the tv show.
    The way things are going... we might have Peggy Carter as Captain Britain instead of Betsy or Brian.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Look at the skin color. Psylocke (with the Revanche suit) was colored pinkish and Betsy (with the bathing suit costume) was colored yellow and her eyes were slanted up

Only because this is the Revanche skin. Revolution Psylocke has the same skin colour as Betsy.

Tbh I doubt that , we already got a Peggy show and even if it was a Peggy show we still might get " Lizzie Braddock"

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Correct!

"Fly, Like a Butterfly"

Correct!

This must've been really confusing for people who don't read comics.

I loved that game! I think that was around the time where I got more interested in the body swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    Love the Psylockes in your avatar. Care to share a link to the arts, please please?
    Thank you, it isn't really real, I just used my ipad to paint the costumes over a manga girl. I like to do that a lot especially for recoloring things. Just to use as an avatar but don't really post anywhere. Honestly I just like her in princess sleeves I know they're impractical haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I loved that game! I think that was around the time where I got more interested in the body swap.

Thank you, it isn't really real, I just used my ipad to paint the costumes over a manga girl. I like to do that a lot especially for recoloring things. Just to use as an avatar but don't really post anywhere. Honestly I just like her in princess sleeves I know they're impractical haha.

The princess sleeves are so cute ! I love ur avatar

Correct!

which was confusing and did not make sense for how the character was in the book. Betsy didnt have TK in the British body, but she did have it in the Asian one, which was based off of her then Crimson Dawn X-treme X-men design. They also got the hair color wrong as it was blonde, dyed purple. LOL..they even list Betsy's eye color has black when its clearly blue in the model. Meanwhile Psylocke's eye color is listed as blue even though its black with purple irises. I really think the developers that worked on thisg ame were incredibly confused themselves and whomever did the writeups didnt consult with those that wrote the game code

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    This must've been really confusing for people who don't read comics.
    it was confusing for those that did read the comics!
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-09-2024 at 12:03 PM.

Seeing Betsy in X-Men: Next Dimension made me realize that even the game had that...
    What would you think if Betsy only had the psychic sword and Kwannon had the psychic knife?

The sword and the knife kind of have the same effects, right?

"Fly, Like a Butterfly"

I like both , tbh I don't like the shield at all . Betsy looks more sleek and menacing without the shield but I think both Betsy and Kwannon should use multiple different psionic weapons