Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1473

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I really think the developers that worked on thisg ame were incredibly confused themselves and whomever did the writeups didnt consult with those that wrote the game code
    Even Marvel is confused about Betsy:

and Kwannon:
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Quote Originally Posted by HOXOR View Post
    Seeing Betsy in X-Men: Next Dimension made me realize that even the game had that...
    What would you think if Betsy only had the psychic sword and Kwannon had the psychic knife?
    Kwannon with the sword just makes for the type of character she is. The Asian body however is most associated with the knife so I thinks he shood use both. I think her katana should be TK and her knife should be pure TP. I think Betsy should be able to manifest both too but Im fine with her sword not being a katana

and Kwannon:
    LOL...thats so embarassing

I would like that. I always thought they could have handled the “divorce” making their differences more defined.

Kwannon: black hair and eyes, black and red costume, wasp wings tp effect, psychic knife, katanas, red psychic powers, ninja inspired attire.

Betsy: purple hair and eyes, purple and pink costume, butterfly wings tp effect, tk sword and shield, pink psychic powers, princess knight inspired attire.

Voilà! Not that hard, iconic and respectful for both characters.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 05-09-2024 at 12:28 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

GLPYUm8XYAALzX9.jpg

Anyone else confused about this cover ? Because Betsy has a boob window in this while in the others she does not , I definitely perfer this one tho

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I would like that. I always thouthey could have handled the “divorce” making their differences more defined.

Kwannon: black hair and eyes, black and red costume, wasp wings tp effect, psychic knife, katanas, red psychic powers, ninja inspired attire.

Betsy: purple hair and eyes, purple and pink costume, butterfly wings tp effect, to sword and shield, pink psychic powers, princess knight inspired attire.

Agree I still don't get why its hard

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    I like both , tbh I don't like the shield at all . Betsy looks more sleek and menacing without the shield but I think both Betsy and Kwannon should use multiple different psionic weapons
    I love the shield, but it would be good to see her use him like in MCOC, not all the time!

"Fly, Like a Butterfly"

No, thanks. Elisabeth has never looked cooler than she did in this video game.

I would like that. I always thouthey could have handled the “divorce” making their differences more defined.

Betsy: purple hair and eyes, purple and pink costume, butterfly wings tp effect, to sword and shield, pink psychic powers, princess knight inspired attire.

Speaking of colors, I would love for Kwannon's powers to be purple or blue (like her daughter's) while Betsy's are pink!

Last edited by HOXOR; 05-09-2024 at 12:32 PM.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"

GLPYUm8XYAALzX9.jpg

Anyone else confused about this cover ? Because Betsy has a boob window in this while in the others she does not , I definitely perfer this one tho
    I noticed it too and I live for the boob window. It instantly makes the costume even more Betsy. That and the thigh high boots.

Hope it does indeed have the cleavage. Could we get a confirmation on that maybe Mr. Thorne?
    A picture would last longer darling...

I noticed it too and I live for the boob window. It instantly makes the costume even more Betsy. That and the thigh high boots.
    Definitely I hope its the case and as for the color of Betsys power I don't see why it couldn't be pink and purple, while kwannons can be purple too

GLPYUm8XYAALzX9.jpg

I dont think there's anything to be confused to the cover. When it comes to new costumes, artists tend to be inconsistent about details. We're just seeing others interpret it differently across variants

GLPYUm8XYAALzX9.jpg

I ask Marcus To and he said there will not be a boob window.

and Kwannon:
    Honestly so pathetic.

Marcus To said on Twitter there's no boob window. It's all covered.

Aww I kinda wanted a boob window definitely in character for her.