Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1286

Miles doing his best knight impression in Blood Hunt.

Mighty Member

Just got my Saladin Ahmed omnibus today, which means I'm up to date with my Ultimate Spider-Man collection. Flicking through and it looks pretty good.

Amazing Member

ZIp Zephry return.jpg

Look Like Zip Zephry Returns next Issue, Also might not be a gag villain anymore, and instead becomes a serious one

Edit: Not sure why the image is so small but here's the post on the reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MilesMorale...ssue_it_looks/
    Last edited by KrookcodileX; 05-01-2024 at 11:17 AM.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Just got my Saladin Ahmed omnibus today, which means I'm up to date with my Ultimate Spider-Man collection. Flicking through and it looks pretty good.
    Enjoy reading, I think the first 30 or so issues is solid stuff (im a little higher on the run than most here though). Ahmed's writing goes for a type of lee/romita amazing spiderman feeling for his run on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Blood Hunt #1
    spoilers:
    Miles appears for one page. And it's a very good looking page. He defeats and seemingly destroys a vampire and wonders to himself 'WWBD' (What Would Blade Do?). Then speak of the devil, Blade show up. He say he has a plan and he needs Miles for it to work. We don't learn what the plan is, but considering what happens at the end of the issue, I'm very curious to see what it is.
    end of spoilers
    What happens at the end of the issue really paints the solicits for issues 21 and 22 in a differently. spoilers:
    It really all depends on if Blade really has been turned evil or if he's got something planned for Miles to pull off in secret while he's running interference. I'm guessing it's the second option since Miles' role in this event has been rather hyped up.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

This panel is lit!

IMG_0977.jpg
    Last edited by FlyingShadow; 05-01-2024 at 04:19 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    This panel is lit!

IMG_0977.jpg
    Yeah the art is fucking great

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Yeah the art is fucking great
    Pepe Larraz Did his thing on the interiors.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    What happens at the end of the issue really paints the solicits for issues 21 and 22 in a differently. spoilers:
    It really all depends on if Blade really has been turned evil or if he's got something planned for Miles to pull off in secret while he's running interference. I'm guessing it's the second option since Miles' role in this event has been rather hyped up.
    end of spoilers
    "I'm guessing it's the second option since Miles' role in this event has been rather hyped up."

After Absolute Carnage I'm kind of setting my expectations low just so I won't be disappointed. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

The solicits for Miles' own books make it seem like Blade actually has a plan for Miles that will help defeat the vampires (they could be misleading of course). It just might be a bit morally questionable whatever it is.

I assume it will inevitably lead to a confrontation with R'my'r. I'm curious what his role in this will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    "I'm guessing it's the second option since Miles' role in this event has been rather hyped up."

After Absolute Carnage I'm kind of setting my expectations low just so I won't be disappointed. lol
    That's fair, but the mixture of Miles' solicits, him actually having interactions with Blade before the event, R'ym'r seemingly being setup to be a Miles rogue, and Miles being listed as one of the key players gives me slightly more faith about his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoblade View Post
    The solicits for Miles' own books make it seem like Blade actually has a plan for Miles that will help defeat the vampires (they could be misleading of course). It just might be a bit morally questionable whatever it is.

I assume it will inevitably lead to a confrontation with R'my'r. I'm curious what his role in this will be.
    If R'ym'r is going to be a reoccurring rogue, or even just the problem Miles will be handling in Blood Hunt, I wonder how Miles is going to handle him. He kinda hard counters him more than anyone I can remember off the top of my head.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That's fair, but the mixture of Miles' solicits, him actually having interactions with Blade before the event, R'ym'r seemingly being setup to be a Miles rogue, and Miles being listed as one of the key players gives me slightly more faith about his role.

If R'ym'r is going to be a reoccurring rogue, or even just the problem Miles will be handling in Blood Hunt, I wonder how Miles is going to handle him. He kinda hard counters him more than anyone I can remember off the top of my head.
    Yeah don't really know he could beat him, Unless he dawns on the Vampire hunter suit blade made him but then even still

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Yeah don't really know he could beat him, Unless he dawns on the Vampire hunter suit blade made him but then even still
    It's hard to tell, Blade's only method of dealing with him is to just lock him in a magic box. I can't think of a way for Miles to deal real damage to him, and that's without even mentioning what to do with him after Miles beats him.

One way I can think of Miles handling R'my'r is if, similar to Goku vs. Yakon, Miles forces R'my'r to absorb more energy than his body can handle. Assuming there is a limit to how much R'ym'r can absorb at once.

But this would only really be a one time solution, it wouldn't really work for future battles for a few reasons. R'ym'r wouldn't fall for it twice and it would be boring lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    One way I can think of Miles handling R'my'r is if, similar to Goku vs. Yakon, Miles forces R'my'r to absorb more energy than his body can handle. Assuming there is a limit to how much R'ym'r can absorb at once.

But this would only really be a one time solution, it wouldn't really work for future battles for a few reasons. R'ym'r wouldn't fall for it twice and it would be boring lol.
    Can Morales generate enough bio electrics to 'over feed' someone? His stamina has always been mentioned to be lacking and he's often exhausted after multiple uses. Francine back in the carnage crossover was barely able to get a charge off of him.