Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
When the time comes for Federico Vicentini to leave as the main artist for Miles book, either during this run or the next, are there any artists in particular that you would like to see takeover?

I wouldn't mind seeing Dike Ruan on the book. He did issue #3 of the Spider-Verse series that Miles starred in and I think his artwork has approved a lot since then. I thought he did a great job on the recent Shang-Chi books.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Iban Coello, who did the Miles vs. Venom Giant-Size issue, have a shot. I'd basically be down with anyone with a manga/anime influence in their style. Not just with character designs, but also with how they draw the action scenes. I've become a little spoiled with how lively and kinetic the artwork has been in this run.
Its funny i was just thinking about this the other day, since the opening arc i had the fear that marvel is going to realize how good vicentini is and poach him for a bigger book lol. Its kinda hard to think of another artist that had the quality and the consistency of vicentini, i dont want them needing a break evey couple of issues. Like I'd love for sanford greene to be the main artist but i cant see him doing more than maybe 5/12 issues a year, hes too slow. With that said Dike ruan would be my top pick as well with.

If was hard thinking of some replacments honestly, like marvel has good artist but idk if their good spider-man artists. Even though i like their art i dont think r.b silva or joshua cassara would work with a miles book.