Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1207

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Can Morales generate enough bio electrics to 'over feed' someone? His stamina has always been mentioned to be lacking and he's often exhausted after multiple uses. Francine back in the carnage crossover was barely able to get a charge off of him.
    This is true, maybe the answer lies in doing the opposite and draining R'ym'r instead? It'd be fitting if he really does get turned into a vampire and would be in line with Miles learning stuff from his villains. Like how he got the Venom Saber from Rabble.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 05-04-2024 at 02:02 PM.

Hmm. Could this be where Miles learns to absorb energy from outside sources, similar to his game counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Hmm. Could this be where Miles learns to absorb energy from outside sources, similar to his game counterpart?
    That's not a bad idea, since that is an ability that he should reasonably have. It's just a matter of if living things would be included in those sources. It'd be helpful in beating R'ym'r, but it's a typically evil ability. Also what do you do with him after he's beaten? Who's taking care of detaining the supervillains that a regular jail can't these days?

All-New Member

When do previews for the next issue usually drop? i been fiending for that preview lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    When do previews for the next issue usually drop? i been fiending for that preview lmao
    Should be Thursday or Friday this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That's not a bad idea, since that is an ability that he should reasonably have. It's just a matter of if living things would be included in those sources. It'd be helpful in beating R'ym'r, but it's a typically evil ability. Also what do you do with him after he's beaten? Who's taking care of detaining the supervillains that a regular jail can't these days?
    I can't really think of anything that Miles currently has at his disposal that could detain someone like R'my'r. Unless he actually learns some sealing/binding magic, which I wouldn't be opposed to. It would be neat if he incorporated his Venom Webs into it.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 05-05-2024 at 08:30 PM.

Should be Thursday or Friday this week.

I can't really think of anything that Miles currently has at his disposal that could detain someone like R'my'r. Unless he actually learns some sealing/binding magic, which I wouldn't be opposed to. It would be neat if he incorporated his Venom Webs into it.
    That's a great idea, and I wouldn't be opposed to it either. Plus it'd be in line with the overarching plotline of Miles picking up different skills. It's really just a matter of who'd the teacher be. We could potentially even start considering Blackheart as a rogue if we went that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That's a great idea, and I wouldn't be opposed to it either. Plus it'd be in line with the overarching plotline of Miles picking up different skills. It's really just a matter of who'd the teacher be. We could potentially even start considering Blackheart as a rogue if we went that route.
    If Cody still wants Miles to learn from more older black heroes, then maybe Doctor Voodoo could make an appearance and teach Miles a few things.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If Cody still wants Miles to learn from more older black heroes, then maybe Doctor Voodoo could make an appearance and teach Miles a few things.
    Voodoo, Night Thrasher, Blue Marvel . . . I'd even throw in Sam Wilson if he and Misty are still a thing, and of course . . . the original Prowler, Hobie Brown, just to see how Miles bounces off him compared to his Uncle Aaron.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

That'd make sense, he's definitely the most skilled black magic user and he's the headmaster of Strange Academy so teaching wouldn't be anything unexpected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Voodoo, Night Thrasher, Blue Marvel . . . I'd even throw in Sam Wilson if he and Misty are still a thing, and of course . . . the original Prowler, Hobie Brown, just to see how Miles bounces off him compared to his Uncle Aaron.
    All possible options, I suppose it's really just a matter of what could potentially be taught.

Isn't the magic/mysticism more of Arana/Spider-Girl/ Anya's territory?

Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

I do not know how true this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.threads.net/@nerd_talks_...ZWTTZInKZec5hw

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    I do not know how true this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.threads.net/@nerd_talks_...ZWTTZInKZec5hw
    Interesting. I still want a animated show of Miles before he gets a live action movie though

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    Interesting. I still want a animated show of Miles before he gets a live action movie though
    An animated series about miles being spider-man would be lit!!

Especially with the rogues Cody is giving us.

And then have his series be animated similar to an anime?!

Oh yeah us miles fans would be eating good.

Cody added some preview pages without dialogue for his next issue of Miles Morales Spider-Man on his IG stories.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ya...U4dHp3dTB2ZW5t

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #20 preview
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...spider-man-20/