Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I'm convinced its failure lies on the fault of Cartoon Network treating it like absolute crap and making sure to can it as soon as possible.

To them the only DC show that should exist is Teen Titans Go.
    Remember this insanity of Cartoon Network airing Teen Titans Go full week non-stop for the Christmas and New Year's week?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And poor, poor Justice League Action...
    Yeah it's really aired on bad time at 7AM morning (or even earlier in some times)

They had my attention at "ominously horny half-naked cowboys with automatic assault weapons".

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    They had my attention at "ominously horny half-naked cowboys with automatic assault weapons".
    They've lost me then. That makes it sound like more goofiness where the other two are being dragged into Harley's "world" rather than being a straight-forward DC book.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    They've lost me then. That makes it sound like more goofiness where the other two are being dragged into Harley's "world" rather than being a straight-forward DC book.
    I think thats more due to Leah William's general writing.

Looking at her past work like X-Factor and X-Terminators she's a very fun and goofy writer, and horny in the latter's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I think thats more due to Leah William's general writing.

Looking at her past work like X-Factor and X-Terminators she's a very fun and goofy writer, and horny in the latter's case.
    That's why I love her writing

If it's written anything like X-Terminators, it should at least be fun. And at least it's not being written by Tini Howard.

I do wonder if they don't have enough confidence in it as an ongoing so they're doing this as a weekly...or they're also re-structuring their ongoings and this is a placeholder. Or maybe testing the waters for an ongoing?

Don't know why they didn't bring this title back sooner. Especially with the success of the Poison Ivy book.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

You'd think they could carry an ongoing considering they all have strong solos. But I'm not touching any DC work from Williams after the way she treated PG's character.

Could have just done this from the start over sticking Harley in Birds of Prey and kicking characters like Babs out.

You do know Birds has corrected that mistake right? Harley's gone, and Babs is back.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman