Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

They could have given him a sword and satchel like in the 90s. This would have been a good nostalgia grab

Well, if Remy does become Death, he'll be sporting a whole lot of black.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Well, if Remy does become Death, he'll be sporting a whole lot of black.
    I hope more for Marauder Gambit that works for Sinister and rocks Extreme costume.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 05-07-2024 at 03:18 PM.

Also after Gladiator's cameo in ep6 I need only one thing in S2.

Last edited by Purplevit; 05-07-2024 at 03:18 PM.

Definitely X-treme. That's exactly the outfit I'd like to see him don on screen--whether in the cartoon or on film.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Definitely X-treme. That's exactly the outfit I'd like to see him don on screen--whether in the cartoon or on film.
    Yes, give us the X-Treme costume and hair please!
    (They won't, but they should.)
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Also after Gladiator's cameo in ep6 I need only one thing in S2.

Nah, save that scene for the MCU!!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    They could have given him a sword and satchel like in the 90s. This would have been a good nostalgia grab

Jim Lee was a master at splash pages but...

No. that's for nighty only.

He should stick to his trademark bow staff. Though, a part of me would be interested in seeing him and Kurt swordfight in Gails version of the Danger Room.

X-Men 97 really tries to make us think that Gambit won't return so hold on, friends.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

X-Men 97 really tries to make us think that Gambit won't return so hold on, friends.

My thinking is that they are holding off is so when they bring him back it will make a bigger impact.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    My thinking is that they are holding off is so when they bring him back it will make a bigger impact.
    Will see. Storm even had no reaction about his death what is lame. I didn`t expect to see her reaction because they shared no lines in 97 but it is still bad.

It’s the crappy way they have dealt with his death that makes me think he will be back. But it still doesn’t salvage this show. It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey. Well frankly the journey as a Gambit fan has been far from stellar. So even if it gets us a happy Gambit the time spent on him getting there has been bad. I rather fast forward and just watch the end episode of season 3 or whatever when he is were I hoped he would be for the entirety of the season.

X-Men'97 has brought interest in X-Men. It's a good thing. I had lost interest for years and now, the show and re-imagined book. WoW. Expectation is high. Deliver. RE: death of G, Marvel has been screwing him over for years. I disliked the marriage, and where is the guy who was rugged and did his own thing, not hers. Yes, Purp, "hold on". Let it ride.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

I have enjoyed X-men 97. The reality is much of this story will be forgotten but one thing that will always bw remembered is his death. 20 yeara from now no one is going to care if Storm mentioned his death or that Rogue cant make a decision and stick with it to save her life. Bit they will remember that his name is Gambit mon ami.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    X-Men'97 has brought interest in X-Men. It's a good thing. I had lost interest for years and now, the show and re-imagined book. WoW. Expectation is high. Deliver. RE: death of G, Marvel has been screwing him over for years. I disliked the marriage, and where is the guy who was rugged and did his own thing, not hers. Yes, Purp, "hold on". Let it ride.
    I think like you.
    The X-men 97 put the x-men in the center of the table of Marvel(again), it's amazing for next products.

I like this season, but I don't Like the Gambit stay dead, but the Gambit's central episode it's the best, and I think this it's a very important for the popularity of Gambit and have could guarante they participation in the other media and a good relevance for X-men comics.