Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1128

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    A question for those who already watched X-Men 97. Who says "previously in the x-men in this one"?

I was looking into this yesterday and aparently in the last month Wolverine was the second best selling marvel/DC solo character in those comic shops that are part of the sample, only behind Spider-Man and above Batman, above X-men too. He is such a monster in sales.

And he does that with an average(at best) creative team. Now imagine if they put a stellar creative team in his solo title which they never do since mark millar and john romita jr.

April 2024 ICv2 rankings
    Logan said it today
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

alright. what are your thoughts on the new creative team and pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    alright. what are your thoughts on the new creative team and pitch?
    Never read anything Ahmed wrote I´ll just hope it is good.The description doesn´t say much.

Same. Sounds fine. Don’t know much about the writer. I’ll certainly give him a chance. The artist looks good from what I’ve seen. Obviously it’ll all come down to execution in terms of what we know about the story thus far from the solicitation.

Guess I’m in “cautiously optimistic” mode here.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Same. He's very hit or miss. His daredevil isn't all that when daredevil is known for having amazing runs but he also did black bolt.

This is either going to be BAD or decent at best. nothing special. and the bad thing is, it's wolverine even if its bad, it won't get canceled...

Dammit marvel. It's his 50th anniversary give my boy a great writer!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I thought Ahmed's Black Bolt and Miles Morales were both pretty good so he's a pretty solid choice for Wolverine in my book.

The more I'm looking into him the more good stuff I'm hearing, so hopefully he's an up and comer who will kill it on this book. One can hope.

Good article that sums up why I'm excited for this development in the new animated series and what it may indicate for Logan's arc next season...

X-Men '97 Sets Up Two Major Storylines for Season 2
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...c9ad4017&ei=34

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

At least the art's going to be great, just look at Choccolo's recent work on Immortal Thor

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Yeah the art's going to be great. The writing? Not so much

Nice! That art looks $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same. Sounds fine. Don’t know much about the writer. I’ll certainly give him a chance. The artist looks good from what I’ve seen. Obviously it’ll all come down to execution in terms of what we know about the story thus far from the solicitation.

Guess I’m in “cautiously optimistic” mode here.
    Unrelated but can I just say your profile pictures are always straight 🔥 I was guessing you might break this one out given X-Men 97. But still well done as always.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Unrelated but can I just say your profile pictures are always straight �� I was guessing you might break this one out given X-Men 97. But still well done as always.
    Thanks, brother. There’s so much good art out there. Especially Wolverine art. Makes it fun to switch the profile pic up.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    I was looking into this yesterday and aparently in the last month Wolverine was the second best selling marvel/DC solo character in those comic shops that are part of the sample, only behind Spider-Man and above Batman, above X-men too. He is such a monster in sales.

And he does that with an average(at best) creative team. Now imagine if they put a stellar creative team in his solo title which they never do since mark millar and john romita jr.

April 2024 ICv2 rankings
    This just proves that not only is he Marvel's second most popular character after Spider-Man (there's a reason Wolverine is next in line for the Insomniac game) but he could even be considered more popular than Batman in some respects. People always say the top three most popular superheroes are Spider-Man, Superman, Batman but perhaps that can be amended now.