Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
spoilers:
I have been firmly in the "Gambit is dead and not coming back" camp for a while now. However, the fact that Charles specifically mentioned "Remy should have been buried here with us" is giving me hope. It feels like the writers are making sure the audience knows that Remy's body isn't under the X-men's watchful eyes. Otherwise that line has no real purpose.

Whoever mentioned Rogue going to find Remy's dug up grave, may well be on the money here.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I thought that whole chat about Gambit's burial site incredibly weird. The show keeps doing that, just dropping seemingly random/odd comments, that I'm always led to believe (perhaps wrongly) that it's a hint or something. I am convinced that Gambit will be back, I just don't know how or when. Lots of theories, but nothing concrete.

I was also hoping Jean crashed into Sinister's lab, but nope. I really think Sinister's actions will have an effect on the story somehow. You can't just drop something significant like that (Sinister having access to mutant DNA or whatever) and not reference it again.

Because I'm petty, I liked the fact Rogue was seemingly indifferent to Mags surviving. I understand that it doesn't quite make sense, but meh. *shrugs*

I took Rogue removing Gambit's coat as a sign he might be needing it soon.
end of spoilers