Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,396 to 1,398 of 1398

Yes, I'm just wondering how long it takes before it becomes available on the app. The Gambit preview page was cute, I liked it. Frankly, I don't really care about the rest of the issue, so it's not something I want to go out and get. The concept of the comic was kind of ridiculous--why would anyone other than their immediate family want to be at that wedding? LOL!
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Yeahhhh ... I kinda want to pick up the wedding special for those Darkholme-LeBeau family moments. However the preview left me feeling a bit iffy about how this might be written and how Romy will be characterized. I'll wait to see the reviews before I pick it up probably.

Wow, we are getting close to page 100 and it's not even June! Definitely gotta hand it to X-Men'97 for getting people excited for this ship again, even if they were left in a not-so-great status during the interim.

Just gotta keep that hype train going in the meantime.

Truly wild to see what has felt like this weird little niche ship for decades ... like LITERALLY decades ... where even the comics had tried their best to break them apart and ignore the tiny group of dedicated fans who wouldn't let them go, suddenly come roaring back into the spotlight and even start bringing in new fans! For THEIR episode and voice actors to get potential Emmy nods and be the highest rated and to trend on social media. If you told me this even last year, I might not have believed you.

Hopefully it means more and better attention for them going forward in Marvel projects and some new found respect for the characters and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeahhhh ... I kinda want to pick up the wedding special for those Darkholme-LeBeau family moments. However the preview left me feeling a bit iffy about how this might be written and how Romy will be characterized. I'll wait to see the reviews before I pick it up probably.

Wow, we are getting close to page 100 and it's not even June! Definitely gotta hand it to X-Men'97 for getting people excited for this ship again, even if they were left in a not-so-great status during the interim.

Just gotta keep that hype train going in the meantime.

Truly wild to see what has felt like this weird little niche ship for decades ... like LITERALLY decades ... where even the comics had tried their best to break them apart and ignore the tiny group of dedicated fans who wouldn't let them go, suddenly come roaring back into the spotlight and even start bringing in new fans! For THEIR episode and voice actors to get potential Emmy nods and be the highest rated and to trend on social media. If you told me this even last year, I might not have believed you.

Hopefully it means more and better attention for them going forward in Marvel projects and some new found respect for the characters and their fans.
    I'm currently doing a rewatch of the series (halfway through) and it's crazy how much time they spent on Scott-Jean, so for episode 5 to get all of these accolades, that's quite the feat. It's like writers keep trying to tell us that Romy are a secondary ship and yet we keep proving them wrong--as do they, despite themselves. I just hope Season 2 is a bit more balanced. Sometimes it felt like we were watching Magneto & the X-men: featuring the Summers family. I expect some Summers drama (and I don't hate it TBH), but less Magneto, please. In every simulation (Danger Room, Motendo) in '97, he was portrayed as the villain. Time for him to go back to his old ways and let actual members of the X-men lead the team and/or take up the spotlight.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.